Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jovan

Suspended
Does this work for you guys?

fedora.jpg

I'm sort of expecting the hat to get poo-pooed.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I'm wearing my grey tweed sportscoat, white shirt, black pants, brown, creme, purple and orange abstract 1940s tie, marlin tie clip, PF flyers, bone colored rolling borsalino.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage from the neck up

I'm just lounging around today, so no need to wear anything fancy. I'm in peach cotton PJ's (otherwise known as cutey pajamies). The bottoms are wide legged with lace trim, the top is a tank also with a lace trim. This is the perfect not leave the house but need to attempt to feel pretty.
I did however set my hair last night, so even though I'm lounging around in my PJ's, my hair and make-up is all done.My hair is brushed out but curly 3/4 of the way down and the larger front piece opposite the part is a looser fingerwave. At least I'm somewhat prepared if some handsome man were to decide to call and ask me out. All I'd have to do is slip into a dress. So, sitting around the house fully made up does actually have some pertinence to it:D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Daisy Buchanan said:
I'm just lounging around today, so no need to wear anything fancy. I'm in peach cotton PJ's (otherwise known as cutey pajamies). The bottoms are wide legged with lace trim, the top is a tank also with a lace trim. This is the perfect not leave the house but need to attempt to feel pretty.
I did however set my hair last night, so even though I'm lounging around in my PJ's, my hair and make-up is all done.My hair is brushed out but curly 3/4 of the way down and the larger front piece opposite the part is a looser fingerwave. At least I'm somewhat prepared if some handsome man were to decide to call and ask me out. All I'd have to do is slip into a dress. So, sitting around the house fully made up does actually have some pertinence to it:D
Daisy, I'll be right over.

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Jovan said:
Does this work for you guys?

fedora.jpg

I'm sort of expecting the hat to get poo-pooed.
Naw! That looks like a good lid! The crown height and brim width both fit you very well.

Dinerman, great tie! details? Can I send a couple of you guys with great taste in ties out to find me a couple? I never seem to find those awesome ties you wear every day!

Sunny

One Too Many
Strawberry- and flowery-vine printed stripey 1940s shirtdress with self-belt and brown canvas peeptoe espadrilles.

I just discovered that someone in the past shortened the front bodice. No wonder the belt was hanging low and the skirt was longer in back! lol I'll be fixing that soon!

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
What are you wearing today?

Classic pineapple print shirt (worn out), pleated khakis with no cuffs, tan cotton 40-ish print socks, tan, tapered Italian shoes with square-cut toes, topped by a Karen Keith black and tan "straw" fedora with a wide, brown ribbon. That was a mouthfull...Got many compliments today.

Mike1939

One of the Regulars
Straw fedora, blue and white striped t-shirt, linen hollywood jacket(Revamp), brown belt, khaki pants rolled with up cuffs, blue argyle socks and brown wingtips(Dr. Martens).

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Sort-of cheating here, as I'm not wearing this *today*, but here are some recent shots I took for my artist profile at a photography exhibition recently. This is in Heritage Park in downtown Fort Worth. I'm feeling substantially more confident in nice things than I used to - I've come a long way thanks to the Lounge! It's a modern Jos. A. Bank suit with vintage tie and my grey Federation. These are also some of the few photos of me that I don't feel too embarassed to share.

menew1.jpg

436730140_88358326c5_o.jpg

436735051_646a35ec2a.jpg

(I know, I know, some will get after me about the top button. :) )

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I always button my top button in that sort of suit, Atomic. I think of it as:

1st button: Sometimes; 2nd button: always; and 3rd button: never. If it has a 4th button, donate it to Goodwill. ;)

Atomic, you look great in those photos and that Federation looks about as good as I have ever seen one look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko