Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Hemingway Jones said:
I always button my top button in that sort of suit, Atomic. I think of it as:

1st button: Sometimes; 2nd button: always; and 3rd button: never. If it has a 4th button, donate it to Goodwill. ;)

Atomic, you look great in those photos and that Federation looks about as good as I have ever seen one look.

Thanks, Hem! It's an honor to be complimented by one of the Lounge's most stylish gentlemen.

Rooster

Practically Family
Chicken shizen shoveling day.:eusa_doh:
aa4.jpg
[/IMG]

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rooster said:
Chicken shizen shoveling day.:eusa_doh:
aa4.jpg
[/IMG]

I think it's nice. If you gotta shovel the sh%# you may as well do so in a tweed sports coat and hat. It may ruin the coat for the next dance though.

Me today: light green sharp-creased pants, no cuffs, extremely light yellow shirt, favorite short 1930s brown tie with amoeba patterns, two tone red and black florsheims, light green socks with odd pattern down the sides. Thin black belt, slightly worn. Beige sports coat. My favorite fake straw fedora. Baby on arm to get the comments from the ladies. Lovely day at the park.

Flying Scotsman

One of the Regulars
White long-sleeved shirt w/ pointed collar
Tan linen/silk pants, double reverse pleats and cuffs
Tan socks to match
Saddle shoes, light brown on white
Blue and white argyll sweater vest
Brown fedora

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Today was my day off, so I spent most of it taking the dog to the vet for her teeth cleaning. She's sleeping off the anesthetic now, while I try to work on my presentation. It's a bit cool today, in the mid-50s, so a vest is just right to take off the chill while I sit at my computer. Oh, and no, I don't generally sit around in my hat, but I had just come in from following the dog around the yard as she stumbled around, still a little groggy from the anesthetic.

WeekendAttire.jpg

Sunny

One Too Many
Maroon knit (wool?) dress, brown snakeskin pumps, seamed stockings. Brown wool cardigan for the morning drive and possibly for an enthusiastically air-conditioned classroom tonight.

I've got an accounting test at 5:30. I dress nicely on test days, or I feel even more nervous and rotten all day.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Playboy
1940s tie (of all my ties, this ties the smallest knot, plus, look at that pattern)
striped eggshell colored french cuffed shirt
gold cufflinks
black cuffed slacks
PF flyers.
IMG_3256.jpg

The real Henry

Practically Family
Don't get me wrong Dinerman, I mean everything looks great the tie, the shirt and especially the hat, but imho a plain white or off white shirt(maybe light blue?) would go better with the rest! [huh]

Regards,
Henrik

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
The real Henry said:
Don't get me wrong Dinerman, I mean everything looks great the tie, the shirt and especially the hat, but imho a plain white or off white shirt(maybe light blue?) would go better with the rest! [huh]
I agree, it is a bit busy.

RaasAlHayya

A-List Customer
Mary, you look adorable, and you look like you're enjoying doing the dishes. Wanna come over and do mine, too? ;)

What am I wearing today? Curlers and old sweats.

--Leslie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider