Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Me today.

l_29c70ce99608de0cab425891b639ce00.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Today, it's a 1940s house dress. Please excuse my un-made-up-ish-ness. This pic was not taken today :) Today, I am actually made up and have my hair curled.

40shousedress.jpg

I am also wearing nude stockings, black wedges and a vintage 1950s Trifari bow necklace/bracelet set:

trifari.JPG

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Green, blue, yellow polka dot sleeveless cotton blouse with rosette, mustard linen skirt, greenish blue ballet flats. Woven bag with pink floral detail. It's nice and warm and sunny out!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Dahlia, super cute! I got tons of compliments on mine when I wore it to work on Monday. Looks great with the white shoes - I wore mine with pink ballet flats. I really want this dress in blue too!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
It's not vintage (but who cares, it's so cute!), but today I'm wearing this navy dress with white polkadots. It's very cute (and comfy). Also, nude stockings, navy pumps, and a pearl necklace and bracelet.

0088417626349_500X500.jpg

Gary Crumrine

One of the Regulars
Black Allen-Edmonds moc-toed oxfords / khaki trousers / black belt / white "Hyde Park" shirt from Lands' End / Black and grey bow tie designed by Mike Sull / Grey felt fedora / Black leather hip-length jacket.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
Dahlia, super cute! I got tons of compliments on mine when I wore it to work on Monday. Looks great with the white shoes - I wore mine with pink ballet flats. I really want this dress in blue too!

Thanks Kitty. Yes, I received many a compliment today too! And no one could believe I got the dress at Target!

:eek:fftopic:
(And how in the world did you manage to find matching shoes? I have about 30 - 40 pink items and not a single one matches the other!)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Pink Dahlia said:
(And how in the world did you manage to find matching shoes? I have about 30 - 40 pink items and not a single one matches the other!)

Oddly, I already had them. Everything I have that's pink is baby pink, so it all pretty much matches.

Now back to your regularly scheduled posts.

Rosie

One Too Many
Dahlia, great dresses, both of them. That one from Target is super cute!

Kitty - love the polka dots. I'm such a polka dot freak.

Today - My favoritest (yes, I typed favoritest) white blouse with black polka dots (55 year old Lane Bryant piece)
Black pencil skirt
Red shiny wide belt
red shiny wedgies

for outside -

black with white polka dots swing jacket I made last year with red lining
black mid forearm gloves
black satin-y doctor LV bag

reverse rolls, snood and red lipstick

I feel FABULOUS today! :D

Sunny

One Too Many
Rosie said:
Dahlia, great dresses, both of them. That one from Target is super cute!

Kitty - love the polka dots. I'm such a polka dot freak.

Today - My favoritest (yes, I typed favoritest) white blouse with black polka dots (55 year old Lane Bryant piece)
Black pencil skirt
Red shiny wide belt
red shiny wedgies

for outside -

black with white polka dots swing jacket I made last year with red lining
black mid forearm gloves
black satin-y doctor LV bag

reverse rolls, snood and red lipstick

I feel FABULOUS today! :D

Sure sounds fantastic! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads