Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

moustache

Practically Family
Today 5/18

I wore this ensemble today.But this time at work!!!!

JD

pan221.jpg

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Car show day!

40's red cordaroy skirt
Mode Merr peasant top
Black 40's tie waist wool sweater
Keds (because I love keds!):)
My 53 Ford

betsy53.jpg

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
This is my Not Camouflage dress. I fear I will have to tell a bunch of people today it's NOT CAMOUFLAGE!

It's a tribal print with really cute leaves on it. :)

l_f62056474d7bd1204bec74d303b9b7b2.jpg

;)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Today, it's a black and white gingham dress with these strange black and metallic gold double-helix patterns running through the gingham vertically. 1950s day dress, no sleeves, full pleated skirt, collar, button front. Black belt, nude stockings, black heels, light yellow cardigan. Also sporting this set which I found yesterday for $10 - turns out it's ivory and not celluloid as I originally assumed!

daisies.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Started full-time today at a law firm; it's an 8-week internship. It's a great excuse to dress up in suits and dresses every day.

Today it's a black pinstriped suit with pencil skirt, black silk blouse with white circle pattern, and black Faryl Robin 40's look peep toes.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Purple dress, date unknown, probably early 50s. Worn with nude stockings and black heels (as shown). Also wearing my Trifari bow bracelet/necklace set and the flower earrings I recently bought.

purpledress.jpg

trifari.JPG

flowerearrings.jpg

Rooster

Practically Family
To work today I'm wearing repro WWII British battledress khaki trousers, brown cotton twill shirt, green suspenders, 8" ankle boots. Had on a WWII era khaki tie, but I figured that put me a little over the top......even though I work in the basement.;)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Do you guys take self-pics or do you ask someone else to do it? I am embarassed. "Honey, can you take my picture so I can post it on the internet and show off my daily outfits?"

Anyway today I'm wearing a brown shirtwaist with brown suede vintage 40's peep toe platforms, and a matching earring/bracelet/brooch set with aurora borealis rhinestones, green seed beads, and pink berries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112