Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today I'm wearing a navy knit wrap dress with red Re-Mix picasso wedges and a red, white, and blue sweetheart heart-shaped pin that says "in the air corps."

Again, no pics!!!

Undertow

I was REALLY tired last night when I was setting out my clothes for this morning. Tell me if I've made a complete booboo:

Midnight Navy Blazer, Sky blue cotton french cuff shirt, gold and black cufflinks, gold watch, Black tie with light blue paisley design, black belt w/ gold buckle, khaki chinos and black oxfords.

I realize black and blue don't go together, per se, but reading that without being able to see it...am I okay?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Undertow said:
I was REALLY tired last night when I was setting out my clothes for this morning. Tell me if I've made a complete booboo:

Midnight Navy Blazer, Sky blue cotton french cuff shirt, gold and black cufflinks, gold watch, Black tie with light blue paisley design, black belt w/ gold buckle, khaki chinos and black oxfords.

I realize black and blue don't go together, per se, but reading that without being able to see it...am I okay?

Seeing as how you have an item to tie (no pun intended) the black and blue together, it seems like it probably goes all right.

Miss_Bella_Hell

Today I have on a 40's rayon brown and cream print dress with peplum (I got it at Bobby from Boston's warehouse), a white belt and matching platform pumps. I wasn't sure about wearing white acessories with a cream pattern dress, but they look cute since the belt and shoes match.

Rosie

One Too Many
Today, I am COMPLETELY un-vintage. Black wide legged capris, peacock feather print halter top, denim jacket, flip flops :eek: and lots of "ethnic" jewelry, toe rings, anklets, bracelets, big huge earrings, lots of beaded necklaces. Today is ethnic, boho, summer chic. :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Bella, I take my own pics but I don't have a tripod. I set a bucket on a stool. That's my version of a tripod! :D

Anyway, I have an "event" tonite so here I am getting ready to brave the heat for a few hours. (Hopefully the sun will be set by the time it starts!)

l_bc56b8a9dd85d480f0eabd17fab4906c.jpg

P.S. The pose is so I can hide the belt loops. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about! ;)

Miss_Bella_Hell

Today I'm wearing a brown and white tiny houndstooth pattern with nubby little dots of white and brown all over, MOP buttons. Early 50s; got it for $2. Brown vintage platforms, white belt. That is all. :)

Kimberly

Practically Family
yellowdressinsun.jpg

I wore this today and am going to wash it and wear it again tomorrow. It is my current favorite and wish I could find on in every color. lol

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
!

Sunny said:
I'm becoming a mirror-user, too. I can't find a desk tall enough (nor a stack of books that's handy), nor stand far enough away to get all of me in the picture. (6' with heels.) So I snap a picture in the bathroom mirror before rushing out the door, and post it later.

Kid....looking that nice, I can't imagine that you not finding someone to take your picture.

Great outfits.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
linensuit.jpg

J. Peterman off-white 100% linen suit
J. Peterman blue 100% linen "Simoom" shirt
Vintage-esque tie
Cordovan shoes
Panama

Just picked up the suit.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Atomic Glee said:
linensuit.jpg

J. Peterman off-white 100% linen suit
J. Peterman blue 100% linen "Simoom" shirt
Vintage-esque tie
Cordovan shoes
Panama

Just picked up the suit.
Wow nice suit! I love the contrast of the off white with the blue shirt it really pops! What a great summer suit!

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
MaryDeluxe said:
Wow nice suit! I love the contrast of the off white with the blue shirt it really pops! What a great summer suit!

Thanks!

That shirt is great - super soft pure linen in this almost ridiculously vibrant blue color. It's quite nifty.

Sunny

One Too Many
You've just made my WEEK.

MK said:
Kid....looking that nice, I can't imagine that you not finding someone to take your picture.

Great outfits.

Aww....! :)

The irony is that I live at home with my parents and three brothers. But all of the pictures I've taken have been snapped at about 6:15 AM. Only my dad is awake, and he's busy getting ready for the day just like I am!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ