Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

anabolina

A-List Customer
I so agree Pink, Sunnt you look great and I love everything you have, esspecially those to-die-for brown and white shoes. Lears at them covetously

Sunny

One Too Many
Oh! I forgot to answer this. :eek: I got them on ebay. It was bizarre - three pairs of classic shoes in my size (9!) showed up within ten days of each other. That did in my shoe budget for a long time, but it was worth it. In addition to this pair, I got a pair of cream-colored mesh slingback peeptoes, and a pair of navy Red Cross peeptoes with a navy bow/buckle on the toe. Classic colors and styles and in my size. It was unreal.

I'm wearing the same outfit today, but my hair is pulled up with combs. I can't stand to have it down all day. :D

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bbwangtrad6june07nb2.jpg

p1010660qk2.jpg

Lonn

Familiar Face
I love this suit

Hi,
Just felt like wearing my favorite suit. Pix don't do it justice.

s3010663.jpg

Akubra Bushman
Hong Kong suit (It just fits right)
Fedora Lounge Pin
John B. Nordsroms shirt
Perry Jones tie
Cool pocket square (hand dyed silk?)
Dexter "comfortable" wingtips

Detail of the tie

s3010735.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Headless gents...

Ok, for all you gents that like to post photos with your heads cut off... I am going to stop believing you actually wear these hats you all talk about, strictly based on the fact that I believe you all are indeed headless. lol

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Ok, for all you gents that like to post photos ith your heads cut off... I am going to stop believing you actually wear these hats you all talk about, strictly based on the fact that I believe you all are indeed headless. lol

Heck...i am going to stop beleiving the pictures are of the actual gents posting...after all....one can swipe a picture from an online catalog.....and headless...no one could tell......

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Off to the Guillotine with them there hat wearers...let them wear cake!

LolitaHaze said:
Ok, for all you gents that like to post photos ith your heads cut off... I am going to stop believing you actually wear these hats you all talk about, strictly based on the fact that I believe you all are indeed headless. lol

:eusa_clap :D lol lol

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
Baron Kurtz said:

Baron -- I swear, you bear an uncanny resemblance to a good friend I grew up with in New Orleans, Louisiana (USA). You guys could be twins. I'll see if I can find a picture and if so, I'll post it here. He's a university professor now.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot