Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Rosie

One Too Many
Today-

Vintage - 50's smmer dress with teeny white polka dots over a yellow and green floral print (much cuter than described), and gree wedgies (surprise! I own green wedgies, forgot ALL about those), my hair is up in a high bun and I'm wearing a big white rose in my hair.

Jovan

Suspended
Here's my pathetic attempt at being Tradley McPrep.

canibetradtoo.jpg

canialsobetrad.jpg

That is not a third button at the bottom of the jacket. I don't know what that is, really.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Today I am wearing a light pink linen skirt - 1950s, pleated all around, and relatively full - with a white scoop neck tshirt with puffy capped sleeves, a wide black cinch belt, a black cardigan and black peep-toed (almost) stiletto heels. I'm wearing my hair up and tied with a plain black bandana and am also proudly wearing one of my newest and most favorite purchases!

parue_pink_a.jpg

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
Orgetorix said:
You both look great, Alan. I'm sorry to see your wife has contracted the same awful head-wasting disease you have, even if her case is somewhat less acute.

lol lol I've been wanting to say/write that for a while... What a shame, they seem like such a nice looking couple. ;)

Oh, and Jovan, you're looking pretty sharp there.

Steve

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Orgetorix said:
You both look great, Alan. I'm sorry to see your wife has contracted the same awful head-wasting disease you have, even if her case is somewhat less acute.

Let's hope it's not an ether-borne contagion.

Marty M.

Vendor
Monday's outfit.

I'm posting Monday's outfit on Sunday. Why? Well I bike to work (my club is across the street so that I can shower. Nobody likes a sweaty haberdasher.). So on Sundays I bring in three or four outfits and hang them in the back. The Sport Coat is a 4 on 2 DB with pleated patch pockets (it reminds me of one that Marc C. posted earlier). So here's Mondays outfit. I do hope that you enjoy. Thanks.
Marty Mathis

P1010076.jpg

P1010079.jpg

P1010083.jpg

Baron, I hope that you like this shirt better then the last posted shirt. ;)
P1010086.jpg

P1010087.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
Riposte3 said:
Here's today's work outfit, with an experimental Hokie color pocket square combo.

hokiesuit.jpg

(If the image doesn't show, try here.)
-Jake
The image doesn't show in the thread page, but it does viewed as a single post. Thought I could help everyone by saying that.

I think the pocket square looks fine. I would have kept it to two peaks though, one orange, one red. Less is more, as they say! I have a pair of trousers in almost that exact fabric... does it have a subtle rust windowpane?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff