Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Doran said:
The ladies love a man who OCCASIONALLY wears dirty jeans. Shows he's masculine. (According to my wife, who encourages me to wear jeans sometimes, with rolled-up cuffs, and a white t-shirt!)

Yes, yes we do. Or at least *I* do. I have a friend who's a stud-welder. He occasionally shows up at my house after work in dirty, faded, cuffed classic style levis, work boots and a tshirt. *swoon* Then again, that's a whole kindof 50s rock n roll look that I adore.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
Yes, yes we do. Or at least *I* do. I have a friend who's a stud-welder. He occasionally shows up at my house after work in dirty, faded, cuffed classic style levis, work boots and a tshirt. *swoon* Then again, that's a whole kindof 50s rock n roll look that I adore.

I just changed my avatar to take advantage of this trend! lol

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:

lol He's a stud-welder. Who doesn't like to weld studs?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
OOOOH sounds cute! I can't wait to see it!

I usually dress vintage for work, but pulled out a 40s dress today that I haven't worn before. Pale pink with an atomic type print in dark pink, black and teal. Black wedges, a light pink fakelite bracelet with rhinestones, and a pair of cabuchon style pink earrings.

Pink and green, we'll coordinate!

I brought my camera to (finally) take a picture of Flash's sign--maybe we can con someone into taking our picture tonight?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Doran said:
The ladies love a man who OCCASIONALLY wears dirty jeans. Shows he's masculine.
Funny, all the women in my life have told me to immediately change out of my soiled clothes.[huh] But, there's been no argument from me as I'm not to keen on wearing dirty clothes.

Dr Doran

Tomasso said:
Funny, all the women in my life have told me to immediately change out of my soiled clothes.[huh] But, there's been no argument from me as I'm not to keen on wearing dirty clothes.

Maybe you wore them too often. Occasionally is the key, according to my wife.

Or maybe they just wanted you to get out of your clothes in the first place.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
imoldfashioned said:
Pink and green, we'll coordinate!

I brought my camera to (finally) take a picture of Flash's sign--maybe we can con someone into taking our picture tonight?

Sounds good! I was just thinking I should've brought a camera!

Dagwood

Practically Family
b_164819.jpg

Dagwood

Practically Family
Thanks AlanC!!

I still dream, however, of your Alden's. I hope to pick up a pair of John Lobb's when they open up a store in Southern California this summer.

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
Ok, I just read all 52 pages of this entire thread - and I took notes and saved pictures!

I must say that each and every one of you looks amazing - what great senses of style you all have! I am so glad I found this place! (err - well, JD aka Moustache is the one that turned me on to it).

Have a great Sunday, all.

Regards,

Matt <- still trying to find my true sense of style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk