Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
hfbbh15july07aa4.jpg

p1010953wf2.jpg

p1010952gc0.jpg

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Feng_Li said:
I note that your shoes have not developed creases across the toe caps, and take this to mean that mine do not fit properly.

It's possible, though different leathers often crease differently. Sometimes different pairs of the same shoe in the same size will crease differently, for whatever reason. Probably just variations in the pieces of leather.

Feng_Li

A-List Customer
That's possible as well. Still, I wouldn't think shoes ought to develop creases that far forward, unless I have very short toes.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Feng_Li said:
I note that your shoes have not developed creases across the toe caps, and take this to mean that mine do not fit properly.
I've never noticed my toecaps to crease. [huh]

StanleyVanBuren

Empyrium said:
You look great!, but one question....i often see you without necktie, do you feel unconfortable with necktie?

Thanks! You must have only seen the recent ones, which I guess show me without ties. But this is just a coincidence. The majority of the time I do wear a tie; almost every day I go to work, and certainly on any day when I know I'll be in court.

happyfilmluvguy said:
Stanley, is the man in the middle your brother? You both have similar smiles.

Haha, nope -- but we've definitely been asked this before. Each of those guys are friends of mine from high school (well before that, actually). We grew up in the same town but our respective parents were all transplants from different parts of the country, so no traceable relation, I don't think. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko