Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Cacklewack

One of the Regulars
Doran said:
I have met Cacklewack, and he is a handsome fellow, but I do not wish to see him in a skirt. So no photo from Cacklewack please showing his legs and skirt. Thank you.

Thanks, Doran.

Matt

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I'm headed out on the town tonight...

1-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Baron Kurtz said:
This 'un is quite odd. Lazing around putting together a job application. 1980s Paul Smith Gleurquhart check trousers, 1990s floral shirt and 1940s knit tie. The tie-coordinating house shoes are of indeterminate age but probably 1930s-1950s sometime.

Honestly, i'm convinced this combo is an abomination. A Windsor-esque sartorial abortion of epileptic proportions.

But then, only the kitty gets to see it.

FlowerShirt1.jpg

bk

Add a brocade nehru jacket, perhaps :rolleyes:

LD

Cacklewack

One of the Regulars
Doran said:
I have met Cacklewack, and he is a handsome fellow, but I do not wish to see him in a skirt. So no photo from Cacklewack please showing his legs and skirt. Thank you.

beaucaillou meant to post, but didn't realize I was logged in at the time.
We thought it was funny, so we left it as is.

That's my story... the truth is, the red skirt is my favorite day-wear.

Matt

M. Jeffroy

New in Town
Here's my introductory post in this thread: 30s nubby-woven sportcoat, peacock green short sleeve shirt, 40s gab trousers, and Keds Triumphs.

IMG_0131.jpg

Jeff

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
M. Jeffroy said:
Here's my introductory post in this thread: 30s nubby-woven sportcoat, peacock green short sleeve shirt, 40s gab trousers, and Keds Triumphs.

IMG_0131.jpg

Jeff

Welcome to the Lounge Jeff! Sharp outfit--I especially like the color combination of the shirt and jacket (nice id bracelet too).

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
I don't go this dark very often, but I guess I don't look too bad in blacks and greys. Black winos, black/grey/blue argyle socks, grey glen plaid wool pants, black shirt, patterned silk J. Peterman tie, grey Akubra Federation.

1020943282_761c63d035_o.jpg

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow, this was hard work to post.

DSCF2266.jpg

Herringbone suit from Ebay, maybe a little long in the legs. Light beige shirt, vintage tie, vintage pocket square, cheap new spectator wingtips.

DSCF2284.jpg

Wife has on black skirt, red top, black and white striped sandals; baby is wearing yellow Trumpette socks, light puple pants, light green fleece jacket, bib.

shoes.jpg

Shoes sumperimposed ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk