Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Empyrium

One of the Regulars
Atomic Glee said:
I don't go this dark very often, but I guess I don't look too bad in blacks and greys. Black winos, black/grey/blue argyle socks, grey glen plaid wool pants, black shirt, patterned silk J. Peterman tie, grey Akubra Federation.

1020943282_761c63d035_o.jpg

You did a match of colors that i do sometimes. Black shirts is one of my favorites, specially with white or light grey ties.

db5zx

Familiar Face
I wore the pants of my 1943 DB suit with some nice suspenders. To top it off, I also wore my newsboy cap.

Dagwood

Practically Family
Alan:

Looks good as always. I really like the roll of your shirt collar. The tie and watch band remind me of JPress (got their Winter catalog today so they are on my mind).

I'm not particularly fond of tassels, but they look good on you.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Dagwood. The shirt is a Land's End. My watch band is much cheaper than the J Press versions, which I think are $29/ea (!). Mine came from here, but check Central Watch (5 for $25). The watch is a Timex from Target. The shoes are vintage Nettleton 'Lazer Lacers'. The tassels on them amuse me.:)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Black cuffed capri pants, red knit shirt w/ 3/4 length sleeves, white ankle socks, vintage saddle shoes. Also wearing my silver Trifari bows necklace/bracelet/earrings set.

Fast

Familiar Face
For the cause

I wore my new Akubra squatter out all afternoon, and it really was more like straw weather, but it needs a litle "active shrinking" to fit. Otherwise Columbia Titanium shirt and pants and the customary Filson safari jacket. Next time I stroll to heat shrink the hat, no jacket (yes martha, he can be trained).

Carpe Diem
Fast

Captain

New in Town
30s belt back houndstooth jacket, black t-shirt, light brown 30s pants, 30s black leather belt with gold buckle, white leather Stacy Adams and black and white stripey socks ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ