Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Today 12/6

Today I had on a chocolate blouse with an iridescent sheen with a bow front, my gold/chocolate linen herringbone tube skirt, a loooong strand of fake pearls knotted just below the bow, my tan wool button up sweater, my calf high boots and a cabbie. I was sooooo 50's today :)

An older lady in the fabric store kept looking at me. I hope it was a good stare :eek:

LD

PeeWee

One of the Regulars
Right now? A pair of khakis, a white long sleeve thermal top, black t-shirt over that, a pair of mocs, and a grey Miller Baldwin sitting on the back of my head. I'm going for comfort right now:)

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome from me, new people! Had jury duty today and a terrible cold so yucky hair, little makeup and since I'm taking drowsifying medicine, bundled up to ride the bus: too cute black and white doubleknit dress from early 60s, 40s slip no one can see ;) , black tights, black velveteen blazer, pink muffler, pink suede gloves, man's black 50s lined raincoat with leather buttons, and furry wedgie boots on sale from Delia's online. Can't find my hat :eek:

Rosie

One Too Many
Today was one of my favorites. My navy blue with white polka dots lane bryant dress circa 1946 (which is actually in one of my catalogs :D ), red baby doll pumps, red swing coat, navy gloves and scarf. Hair in rolls, navy snood, red flowers. Actually, there is this lady at my job who always asks about my clothes and gets upset when I tell her something is 50 or 60 years old. I think she thinks I'm playing games with her. lol

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
12-7

Today I wore my black 50s double breasted suit (jacket and pencil skirt I made from a 50s pattern) with a womans deep maroon tuxedo blouse black patent mary-janes, white gloves and a black scarf over my head. I was sooooooooo 50s.

I looked good today. I felt so in the period. :D

LD

Rosie

One Too Many
It's cold out today, brrrrrrr. I am wearing a pair of brown wide leg trousers, wine colored blouse, brown cardi and a pair of wine wedgies I forgot I had. :eek:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Zero Windchill

The Canadian Freight Train has hit town,
and the Hawk flies off Lake Michigan...got bit in
the gluteus maximus. Wish I was up north hunting or fishing;
all this nice weather gone to waste....
Bundled up in my Gloverall coat, commando sweater, and a
Navy watch cap I stole from the Seals. (Now that the statute
of limitations has expired, I confess, I took it.:D )

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday:

Vintage camelhair polo coat with Drake's scarf from Ben Silver and Brooks Peal underarm folio:

polocoat12706dm2.jpg

Brooks GF 3/2 sack with Robert Talbott mini-houndstooth tie:

p1010396ul3.jpg

max the cat

Familiar Face
alan's threads

well done-I like pairing 3 to 2 grey sack(mine a Jos Bank from the previous century) w/ white shirt and hounds touth or macclesfield tie (if I have to wear long)

max

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It was cold today.
lucy the elephant t-shirt under a flannel shirt, onder a wool sweater, under a bomber jacket, a wool scarf, my Lee hat, jeans and a pair of beat up chucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk