Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Trying out one of my new stiff collars today.

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Casablanca.jpg

I went to see Casablanca at a local theater tonight so I thought I'd dress vintage.

Late 1930s/early 1940s dress, 1940s hat, Danecraft bracelet. 1960s purse (navy blue; a fashion faux pas but I needed a larger bag), modern John Fluevog shoes.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I had a surprise visit from my sister and nieces who were visiting from Wisconsin, so I just threw this rag of a dress on to go out to lunch. This is normally my chore dress or one that I make quick errands in, but today it was the first thing I grabbed when she came over. Oh... my hair was a lot curlier too, but I took a nap with the air conditioning off so they fell flat. Boo! Hiss!
metoday001.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
What're you hissing about? I've known women who'd kill for hair like that...

Because at least the curls hide the bad ends a bit. I need to get my hair trimmed soon... it just looks like poo. But you're right, I shouldn't boo or hiss... my hair is really the only thing I have going for me. :) lol Well... if there is no humidity around. Hahaha

LolitaHaze said:
Because at least the curls hide the bad ends a bit. I need to get my hair trimmed soon... it just looks like poo. But you're right, I shouldn't boo or hiss... my hair is really the only thing I have going for me. :) lol Well... if there is no humidity around. Hahaha
Here again, I've known women who would've killed--especially whacked ME in particular:eek:--for your looks...

OK, maybe I'm a little dense, but you'll have to clarify on the "if there's no humidity" reference.

As for why no pics from me? Y'all've already seen 'em, the only difference is my A-2. EDIT: Pics on the jacket as soon as I get my camera back from my relatives. ([rant]Why can't they just get their own tech-toys instead of always borrowing/"borrowing" mine?![/rant])

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
The humidity makes my hair fro like mad. And it won't curl for anything. So I shake my fist at humidity. lol

Hehehehe yes... we want to see the jacket!

Diamondback said:
Here again, I've known women who would've killed--especially whacked ME in particular:eek:--for your looks...

OK, maybe I'm a little dense, but you'll have to clarify on the "if there's no humidity" reference.

As for why no pics from me? Y'all've already seen 'em, the only difference is my A-2. EDIT: Pics on the jacket as soon as I get my camera back from my relatives. ([rant]Why can't they just get their own tech-toys instead of always borrowing/"borrowing" mine?![/rant])

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
There, there... *draws handkerchief, blots Lolita's cheeks* So, what's wrong with guys down in AZ? Sunstroke fried their brains or something? (Previous comment meant as tongue-in-cheek attempt at humor)

Nah... been through all of them... didn't care for any of them. Hahahaha

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Not funny, Miss Lolita--the first girl I ever fell for was a serial heartbreaker... (and in my case, it was even worse, since she was also the architect of my entire "new" personality!)

Hehehe I never said I was a heartbreaker... I just said I didn't care for any of them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk