Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

LolitaHaze said:
Hehehe I never said I was a heartbreaker... I just said I didn't care for any of them. :)
But what were the effects on their ends? (I don't think they all went out of it with smiles, after all...) And it's no use trying to charm me, since we already know that brains and loyalty are all I got... :eek:

Besides, us old rattlers ain't like cobras, we don't charm easily.lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
But what were the effects on their ends? (I don't think they all went out of it with smiles, after all...) And it's no use trying to charm me, since we already know that brains and loyalty are all I got... :eek:

Besides, us old rattlers ain't like cobras, we don't charm easily.lol

Believe me... if they went out doing something other than a happy dance I'd be surprised, but when it comes to me breaking it off first, it is long before any hearts are involved. Oh and if hearts get involved... see happy dance.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Congratulations!

1. We've bumped the thread over the kilopost-barrier.
2. You just scored your first ???:confused: off me. (Remember, I'm intellectual beyond even my parents' years, but no understanding of even basic social interaction?:eek:)

Even better we did it with an :eek:fftopic: converation! Whoo hoo!!
I have no social skills either. I am best worshipped on stage. Never off.

LolitaHaze said:
Even better we did it with an :eek:fftopic: converation! Whoo hoo!!

Two socially-challengeds, hmmm... sounds like some potential for an understanding... (except that I've got three strikes against me already!:eek: lol )

That IS an accomplishment! One causing me to wear something I haven't in a long time: the slightest vestigial bit of a "smile." Unfortunately, it's not a very good-looking one, nor much beyond "barely noticeable"...

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Two socially-challengeds, hmmm... sounds like some potential for an understanding... (except that I've got three strikes against me already!:eek: lol )

That IS an accomplishment! One causing me to wear something I haven't in a long time: the slightest vestigial bit of a "smile." Unfortunately, it's not a very good-looking one, nor much beyond "barely noticeable"...

Smiles... I'ver heard of them. I hear they go with anything.

Actually, I can sneak anything up to a belly-laugh or a smirk on one side by without a problem, just if I tense certain muscles wrong... (nice thing about my pipe*, it keeps at least one side locked into a "safe" arrangement)

Nice thing about being freelance, I don't have to be anywhere at any time as long as I deliver on schedule!

*Unloaded; it, like my prototype's, is mostly for show.

Warden

One Too Many
Not really what I am wearing today, this is an image taken on my birthday picnic but I have only got round to scanning the photo in,

1.JPG

Enjoy

Harry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto