Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
2007sep09sambbzon0.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm no Purist

Khakis and a T-shirt.

Yesterday it was khakis, a T-shirt, a log-sleeved casual shirt, and a Bailey 'Gangster' that I'm trying to beat into submission so I can at least use it for Fishing.

No, not for bait. No self-respecting fish would chomp on something this stiff.

On second thought, a good dunking might not be such a bad idea. :D

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Sunday

Gentlemen,
Actually worth stepping out of the door for a change at the weekend
Vintage Burtons Plus Fours
Shooting Jacket with nice detail. no label but not bespoke judging by its twin shoulder patches
Brogues. Suede Loakes

RBH
PlusFoursLed12.jpg

PlusFoursLed6.jpg

PlusFoursLed1.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Today I'm wearing a '40s Arrow tie, with a bowling tie clip, a wool vest, grey/green herringbone pants and a brown borsalino.
IMG_4148.jpg

ChazVanEyck

New in Town
Hey Gents, I'm new here, but today I am wearing brown knickers, black and white two tone shoes, cream button down shirt, sleeves rolled up, suspenders, and a brown newsboy cap. Quite comfortable!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
PlusFoursLed12.jpg

You look wonderful--the socks being in the same color family as the suspenders and the checked shirt really make this look pop in the best way.

Josephine

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
Today I'm wearing a '40s Arrow tie, with a bowling tie clip, a wool vest, grey/green herringbone pants and a brown borsalino.

You look snazzy! :eek:fftopic: I read you are going to major in Architecture, have you picked a school yet? ::coughVirginiaTechcough:: :D

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Josephine said:
You look snazzy! :eek:fftopic: I read you are going to major in Architecture, have you picked a school yet? ::coughVirginiaTechcough:: :D

I've picked schools, but I don't know who's going to accept me yet. Dalhousie, Toronto, McGill, RISD, and RPI are all looking good, as far as where I'd like to go.

Josephine

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
I've picked schools, but I don't know who's going to accept me yet. Dalhousie, Toronto, McGill, RISD, and RPI are all looking good, as far as where I'd like to go.

Ah well. ;) Good luck with getting in to your first choice.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I had my maryland thing going today. '30s zigzag tie. Old Maryland state trooper tie clip, and my real crabs in lucite cufflinks.
IMG_4167.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko