Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Feraud

Bartender
I took a sick day from work today and have been bumming around in khakis and a brown flannel shirt. Wore a brown Champ porkpie when outdoors.
Nothing exciting..

Jovan

Suspended
Diamondback said:
The style, his companion, or both?lol
Hahahaha. The suit, I meant. His friend isn't bad looking either, but everyone has attractive friends. Not everyone, however, can claim to have an awesome '60s flannel suit (which I assume is a three-roll-two since he describes it as "Ivy League").

Feraud: Bumming around? For many people today, bumming around means old t-shirt and jeans and a flannel shirt and khakis means dressing for a funeral. :-/

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Apart from my working gloves, this is pretty much how I dressed today.

work1a.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Orgetorix said:
Ray, I'm increasingly of the opinion that you are one of the most stylish people I've ever seen.

I share that opinion. Always naturally stylish Ray. Born to it.

Great new avatar! It took me (mumble) years to be happy with my straight hair. Now I know we're actually lucky!

Suit: tropical worsted with tight shadow stripe; trousers feature signature box pleat.

Tie: Custom, "#7" by Charleston Bows

Shirt: Classic white cotton, double cuff, 120s two-ply.

Pocket Square: White cotton, by Wal-Mart ;)

Hat: Fur Felt Fedora by Worth & Worth Hat Co.

greyman.gif

photo26.jpg

Just a 'lil showin' off! :p

Jerekson

One Too Many
Today I'm wearing a t-shirt :eusa_doh:

But last night...
Kev_suit_sucks_1.png

Kev_portrait_7.png

Sorry for the weird picture. I tried to blur out the background but it made it so much worse...

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I'm not wearing vintage any longer since having my baby boy Dashiell 6 months ago.My figure is ALMOST back,so I'm starting to feel more comfortable and experimenting with my look.
Found the actress Jean Seberg from the 1960s who I am now obsessed with and using her as inspiration even down to the closely cropped hair.(Kept mine red,of course.)I know the 60s isn't the normal decade of choice here,but I've found it much easier to emulate.

I wear this at least once a week and must find a fall replacement,green shirtdress with white polka dots worn with silver ballet flats:
47b7d734b3127ccebbf2f4bcd25700000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Saturday for an Art Show and benefit,navy and white with rubyred maryjanes.I thought the cut of the dress had a 40s feel.
47b7d702b3127ccebc0b0cbbc92100000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Today classic 60s inspiration.Dressy white blouse,black cigarette pants,matching red bag and ballet flats.
47b7d704b3127ccebcdb49efda4300000025109AbOXLFk0bS

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
greendress.jpg

Hmm-- I seem to have a very ballet-like pose in that picture.
And a better view of my scarf:
mersadesscarf.jpg

Please note the hats and the cars. I don't know if you can see it, but it says Mercedes-Benz inside the square.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko