Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
rubyredlocks said:
Today classic 60s inspiration.Dressy white blouse,black cigarette pants,matching red bag and ballet flats.
47b7d704b3127ccebcdb49efda4300000025109AbOXLFk0bS

I love all your outfits RubyRedLocks but this shirt is especially wonderful--looks great on you. 6 months since you've had Dashiell already--time flies! Any recent pictures of him by the by?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
What say you? 16? 13?

Another inquiring mind who wants to know.

I used to say this about Rover too, but what wouldn't I have done to have had a guy like that in high school with me?

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
Thank you, imoldfashioned. That scarf is probably my favorite. (Besides, now I can say I own a Mercedes.) I got it from a thrift store here, which means it came from England or Germany.

Jerekson

One Too Many
I thought I had posted my age in my profile. That's weird [huh]

Eighteen. I look a bit youger than I really am.

*edit*
Miss Neecerie said:
a quick check of his profile states 18.

Oh, so it is there. Good.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Thanks Imoldfashioned!I just posted some updated pics of Dash in "The families of the Lounge" thread found in The Observation bar.I'm so glad you asked,I adore showing off my cutie.

Yesterday's ensemble,modern classic:Wideleg trouser style denim worn with a classic short sleeve turtleneck,saddle brown platform peeptoes and Isaac Mizrahi canvas bag.Necklace is from SJP's Bitten line.
47b7d707b3127ccebcf41c6b524600000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch