Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jovan

Suspended
thunderw21 said:
Recently received this vintage DB jacket from an ebay seller. Sleeves are just a tad short but I'm not worried about it.

DSCF1257-1.jpg
I love the lack of break on those trousers.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
skh-2.jpg

I was visiting New York City yesterday. I wore a 1950's navy blue silk shirtdress with a novelty bow tie print, modern shoes and coat, navy blue 1960's purse with brown plastic handles.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You've just knocked Marilyn Monroe off her pedestal!

What a great, fun loving picture!! I love the way the breeze has caught your dress, like the famous Monroe shot. This one's definitely much cuter though!!

dostacos

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
skh-2.jpg

I was visiting New York City yesterday. I wore a 1950's navy blue silk shirtdress with a novelty bow tie print, modern shoes and coat, navy blue 1960's purse with brown plastic handles.
that is just so cute, the crack of the bat, the roar of the crowd....it's a home run:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

wowandflutter

New in Town
this is my first outfit post... !

i'm going out tonight.

cutekitchen.jpg

this is one of my favorite 1930s dresses (it has a little metal zipper at the neck so it can be proper or a little dressy & has a matching belt)

& a brooch made of various feathers
& my favorite watch (1940s ?)
& some copper vintage-style shoes that remind me of a chorus girl.
i waved my hair a few days ago-- its a little loose now.

& i'm on my phone, just for a slight contemporary spin.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
You look so wonderful! I especially love your hair--is it naturally curly or does it take lots of work to get it looking that adorable? I love how you're holding the phone so daintily too!

cutekitchen.jpg

wowandflutter

New in Town
imoldfashioned said:
You look so wonderful! I especially love your hair--is it naturally curly or does it take lots of work to get it looking that adorable? I love how you're holding the phone so daintily too!

my hair is wavy, but i usually use a few wave clamps in front just to get some shape. thank you for the compliment !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ