Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jovan

Suspended
My attempt at preppy style coming soon, which I can't say I wore today... or in the last week...

It's a pain getting photos from a camera that still uses floppy disks when your new computer doesn't have one and no one sells them anymore. :-/ Time to install the one from my old computer!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
wowandflutter said:
this is my first outfit post... !

i'm going out tonight.

cutekitchen.jpg

this is one of my favorite 1930s dresses (it has a little metal zipper at the neck so it can be proper or a little dressy & has a matching belt)

& a brooch made of various feathers
& my favorite watch (1940s ?)
& some copper vintage-style shoes that remind me of a chorus girl.
i waved my hair a few days ago-- its a little loose now.

& i'm on my phone, just for a slight contemporary spin.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Fantasic dress, fantastic shot, fantastic model;) What is it with you women from the desert?;)

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I had fun today. I wore my paint clothes (I was doing a last minute haul trying to finish a painting in art class), a pair of paint spattered jeans with all kinds of holes, a ratty white t-shirt, a pair of flip flops and a nasty old ball cap.
I got more stares and comments on that than I ever get dressing vintage. Lot's of "Oh my god, is there something wrong? Are you okay?" lol

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
'30s Lazarus hat
'40s tie
Marlin tie clip (someone actually stopped me on the street today to check out the tie clp)
White LL bean slacks
White bucks
1950s Doxa anti-magnetic wristwatch
IMG_3804.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I'm relaxing in a vintage red corduroy and satin smoking jacket (which my dad bought at a vintage store way back in his hippie days) , and a bow tie.

IMG_4416.jpg

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Sunday:

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC00212e.jpg

Pendleton shirt
Ray-Ban pseudo-aviators
Tootal scarf
Fifties Omega, gold
Nudie RRDS
Grey Wolsey OTC socks, very thick and wooly
Pertini loafers

Monday:

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

Birger Day Mikkelsen corduroy suit, SB2B, peak lapels, two vents, baggy flat-front trousers
Joseph shirt
Missoni silk knit tie
Thrifted cable-knit vest
TM Lewin pocket square
Fortis, fifties
Shoes appropriated from my dad

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

Dark brown three piece DB suit (1939) with fine green window pane check. Black lace up boots. Blue checked shirt with French cuff and silk knot cufflinks and silk maroon tie. Burberry khaki trenchcoat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider