Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jovan

Suspended
Dagwood said:
Well done Lucky Strike and CharlestonBows!!

162212.jpg
Well done yourself!

GwenLake: I wish I had known girls as well dressed as you at your age. :)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Lucky Strike said:
Thanks! It's my aging academic disguise...oh, wait...:eusa_doh:

Yesterday, busy day at work, giving talk to a club in the evening, thereafter whiskies and sodas eternally, no time to change:

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

Nice Wholecuts!:eusa_clap

Miss Brill

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
skh-2.jpg

I was visiting New York City yesterday. I wore a 1950's navy blue silk shirtdress with a novelty bow tie print, modern shoes and coat, navy blue 1960's purse with brown plastic handles.

Beautiful! I love that dress! I never find print dresses with longer sleeves & I hate wearing short sleeves because I'm white as a sheet. :p

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Miss Brill said:
Beautiful! I love that dress! I never find print dresses with longer sleeves & I hate wearing short sleeves because I'm white as a sheet. :p

Thanks so much Miss Brill--you can see from my legs that I'm a proud member of the Morticia Addams Society of white-as-a-sheet girls too!

I got the dress as a VBO on ebay for $10--it was (happily) mislabelled by the seller as rayon but when it arrived it was clearly silk. The sleeve has a cute little cuff detail with a button that you can't really see in this picture.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
imoldfashioned said:
skh-2.jpg

I was visiting New York City yesterday. I wore a 1950's navy blue silk shirtdress with a novelty bow tie print, modern shoes and coat, navy blue 1960's purse with brown plastic handles.

Cool diner. You look great, too.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys!

I don't tan--it's either lobster red or Morticia white for me so I've learned to revel in the latter.

That's the Cheyenne Diner at 411 Ninth Ave. in New York City Dinerman. The interior isn't as cool as the exterior alas. Good food, especially their cherry pie.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I know this thread is supposed to be what are you wearing today but I thought I would post a few days worth.....

This was last Monday, I went to work wearing my 1960's navy blue silk suit (I know, I know this is not our era but I could not pass it up - for only $8.00) and I wore my nifty pearl shoe clips that I got for 50 cents:

HappyPrince002.jpg

This one is from last Friday, I decided to go to work dressed like Rosie the Riviter, in this picture I am sitting on my Grandad's Merchant Marine's trunk (he was in the Merchant Marines in the 20's and the 30's) that had been passed down to me and is now in my living room. :eek:fftopic: Nobody touches my TRUNK or COUCH and NOBODY gets hurt!:fedora:

TMPhaseFL003.jpg

Then today I went to work in my 1940's palazzo pants that I picked up over the weekend and tried my second attempt at doing victory rolls in my almost to short hair:

Starlight022.jpg

Brooksie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk