Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

The real Henry

Practically Family
Dinerman said:
Barbisio Perugia hat
LL bean cotton herringbone shirt
VanHeusen argyle sweatervest
Old navy black pants
black cowboy boots

Citroen

IMG_0207.jpg

Is that your car?

Regards,
Henrik

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
The real Henry said:
Is that your car?

Regards,
Henrik
I wish. We saw it at a car show. Seems like it'd be an appropriate car for me. though. No, I drive grandma's hand me down '96 Mercury sable; the one with the lovely purple interior.:eek:

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
Friday I went to an 80's night party at a club, not really my scene but I must admit I had a blast. I wore:

A leopard print dress
leggings with fishnets under
fingerless gloves
Blue eyeshadow
and an ADORABLE cropped jacket with zippers everywhere.

I guess I was pretty well prepared for 80's night, I have pictures but none that REALLY show the WHOLE outfit. And Saturday I wore:

Polka dot halter with a red cardigan
Cropped jeans
My new polka dot strappy pumps
And my hair rolled.

Not very exciting but it's my first outfit post :)

jen.jpg

I'm on the right
l_e17703a93b726fabf0d51c31bb64a42e.jpg

my shoes are on the right again, my sister liked them so much she got a picture.

Jovan

Suspended
Very nice!

Somewhat vintage looking I suppose... white short sleeved button down shirt with late '90s Old Navy jeans (they have a rather nice high rise to them) and brown leather belt.

Technonut

Practically Family
Jovan said:
Are those Bill's? They have forward pleats.

No, they are Savane Process 2000 (wrinkle resistant cotton) khakis.. I like the pleats, and they have vintage looking flaps on both rear pockets. ;)

I have 5 pairs of Bill's Khakis, but they do wrinkle quickly... It is nice to have some other vintage looking khakis that stay fresh looking... :)

Jovan

Suspended
Ah, cool. I'll look into those. I love cotton, but like everyone else hate how fast it wrinkles or loses a crease.

Today: White short sleeved button down, charcoal tropical wool trousers, black grainy leather belt, black leather blucher shoes. I'm one pocket protector away from looking like a complete nerd. :eusa_doh:

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
Johanna said:
Thank you Vintage Betty! Here's today's outfit.

1746955588_f0913d847f_o.jpg

SOOOO adorable.

You guys inspire me to dress cute to work, haha. I never like the way I dress for work, but I think VI is a great professional look when you do it right.

Today I am wearing wide legged brown tweed pants, brown wedges, and a red sweater...but my coat is my favorite part, I just got it yesterday. It's a long brown woolish double breasted peacoat with a cape like hood. When my outfit is better I'll snap a picture of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot