Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Antje

One Too Many
Johanna said:
Thank you Vintage Betty! Here's today's outfit.

1746955588_f0913d847f_o.jpg

wooww

again so great,
love the skirt

Antje

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
lyburnum said:
Todays outfit - simplicity ruled over all.

img7755zu0.jpg
img7758rz8.jpg

I was so in love with my pincurls, then they all fell out :(

Maybe it's because I JUST saw the movie and it's still fresh in my mind, but you look like just Ronnie from "Black Book".

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0717...eijn.JPG?path=pgallery&path_key=Reijn, Halina

I couldn't find any good images from the movie though, here's a not so good one:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0389557/Ss/0389557/8.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Reijn, Halina

Antje

One Too Many
lyburnum said:
Todays outfit - simplicity ruled over all.

img7755zu0.jpg
img7758rz8.jpg

I was so in love with my pincurls, then they all fell out :(

Great look,
its so nice to see how this simplicity pattern looks so different on everyone,
beautifull material on your blouse.
Love the hairdo even with the curls falling out

Antje

EvenOdd

New in Town
This is my first time posting pictures.

It's not vintage, but hopefully it's classically inspired. I'm wearing a white button down shirt with a brown wool tie, and silk/cashmere sweater on top. Brown flat-front slacks.

2007-10-26_1.jpg

I finally got my new (and first) Allen Edmonds shoes earlier this week. I got the Commuter which is a nice casual shoe. It's a good starter since it'll work for both casual and dress. The original pair I got had some stitching missing, but they got exchanged and things are all peachy now. And I love to wear them; they are very comfortable.

2007-10-26_2.jpg

Just a couple months ago I was a jeans and tshirt guy. College life does that to a young lad, but I'm entering the real world soon and it's time to start dressing like an adult. :) No good suits yet, but I'm sure that will change soon. I'll start work at a business casual place soon (slacks and polos, it seems) wearing a tie, and slowly transition to more proper work wear. I guess I'll be that weird guy :)

Corona Smith

New in Town
You won't be that weird guy...you'll be the guy that stands out and looks good. As they always say, "dress for the job that you want, not the job you have!" I also like your sweater, but might I reccommend that you let it ride up naturally. So many people try to make their sweaters look longer and pull them out. I say let the fabric go its own way. However, that's just my twin lincolns.

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Cold and Rainy in NYC

P1010734.jpg

P1010736.jpg

P1010738.jpg

One for the "putting it together" thread

Bern, this is the coat I picked up Metropolis today---just walked in and it was waiting for me.

RL Rugby tie (their ties are constructed like vintage 30s ties), Rugby Fairisle sweater vest, Sam's Tailor custom shirt from Hong Kong, Sam's Tailor 13 oz. worsted flannel stripe double breasted suit, vintage Stetson Whippet, chunky herringbone vintage DB belted overcoat, scarf from Shanghai, old, scuffed up oxblood Johnston & Murphy captoes (it was raining). There really isn't a lot of vintage clothing in this look at all- I wouldn't want to ruin my vintage suits...the overcoat can take it though. You can feel the lanolin in the wool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider