Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Mr. Rover said:
P1010734.jpg

P1010736.jpg

P1010738.jpg

One for the "putting it together" thread

Bern, this is the coat I picked up Metropolis today---just walked in and it was waiting for me.

RL Rugby tie (their ties are constructed like vintage 30s ties), Rugby Fairisle sweater vest, Sam's Tailor custom shirt from Hong Kong, Sam's Tailor 13 oz. worsted flannel stripe double breasted suit, vintage Stetson Whippet, chunky herringbone vintage DB belted overcoat, scarf from Shanghai, old, scuffed up oxblood Johnston & Murphy captoes (it was raining). There really isn't a lot of vintage clothing in this look at all- I wouldn't want to ruin my vintage suits...the overcoat can take it though. You can feel the lanolin in the wool.

Yeah, Ray. That's the way to do it.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_3561.jpg

Custom tailored suit jacket from 1943
Vintage silk pocket square
Polka dot/ spider web tie
Gold cufflinks
'30s Stetson Standard cowboy hat

EvenOdd

New in Town
Empyrium said:
First day of Tokyo Motor show 27/October

Brown Hat
Navy blue pinstripe suit

Can you find me here?

Is it just the lighting or does your shirt have a pinkish hue to it? If so, it really goes well with the red repp tie. If not, maybe give that a try :)

Empyrium

One of the Regulars
EvenOdd said:
Is it just the lighting or does your shirt have a pinkish hue to it? If so, it really goes well with the red repp tie. If not, maybe give that a try :)

It is just the lighting or, just your eyes:) my shirt is pure white
but as you said a pink tone would go well too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko