Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dread Scott

Familiar Face
Dinerman said:
Not good ones. Here's one that a friend took with a bad camera at a halloween party.
n888160642_1589769_8876.jpg

UGH! I am very jealous.. I have been searching (passively, it must be said) for a racoon coat for 20 years, and have never found one to fit that is in decent condition.

I've always wondered about the traditional pairing of a summer hat (the boater) and the winter coat (racoon). Just general 1920's silliness?

You play uke, Dinerman?

Johanna

One of the Regulars
A.R. McVintage said:
Absolutely stunning. And with your absolutely incredible looks, I'd love to see you with slightly darker hair in an Ingrid Bergman-esque Casablanca style.

Thank you! I've had every colour of the rainbow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/johanni/sets/72157594368362242 The only reason I've stayed blonde for so long now is that I became allergic to most hair dye some years ago.

lonestarcasie

New in Town
Johannna, you always look so cute in your tights. I picture myself looking that cute when I add tights to an outfit and then I am not so sure, but you inspire me to keep trying.

cowboy76

Suspended
Today,....I like to say, I'm "Tom-Joad'n it" today....a bit o' the depression/1930s blue collar look. Steinbeck and Woody Guthrie would be proud!

Red Kap overalls (since 1923), collarless shirt, black socks, vintage brown shoes and brown tweed newsboy cap. Wildroot mixed with Black & White pomade in the hair, Ace comb in the back pocket, wallet from great aunt's husband carrying the little cash I have on me.

lyburnum

Practically Family
img7792ve3.jpg
img7782yc1.jpg

Dress: Handmade
Jewelry: Vintage
Shoes: Me Too Shoes (The most comfortable heels in the world!)

I really need to get some more day gloves [huh]

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_3592.jpg

Rogers Peet herringbone overcoat.
New Union bay plaid shirt ( I like it because it's lined.)
Black jeans
Resistol porkpie

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would have been in serious trouble if the young women dressed as nicely and looked as pretty when I was in my 20's. This is such a nice, clean look. You deserve many complements.

lyburnum said:
img7792ve3.jpg
img7782yc1.jpg

Dress: Handmade
Jewelry: Vintage
Shoes: Me Too Shoes (The most comfortable heels in the world!)

I really need to get some more day gloves [huh]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch