Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

ShortClara

One Too Many
Ms. McGraw said:
AI11-10.jpg

Lovely! I covet your coat!!

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
Marty and Stanley,

Marty M. said:
I agree with Stanley. Your outfits look like an extension of you. I see you and the outfit as a whole. Your mix of old and new, flawed and perfect, are right on target. Bravo.
Marty Mathis

That is as good as a compliment gets. I actually attribute it to lurking on the Fedora Lounge for the last six months and seeing how great the members here look in Golden Era style. It’s been much easier to integrate elements of classic style into my day to day wear being that I’ve had tons of great examples to draw from. Thank you very much!

Ms. McGraw, you two look fantastic.
Dinerman, Digging the derby.
Edward, I bought it at a local shop called "Soul Boutique". The brand is UBI and unfortunately I could not find an online retailer that had the same hat for sale. I suspect if you contact the manufacturer they might know of a local retailer in your area. http://www.ubihats.com/wizmart.php?q...2&no=2328&lv=2 Otherwise I could perhaps pick one up locally and send it to you.

Here is today's:
Cheap Capas Fedora
Polo Scout workshirt
Banana Republic plaque belt
Steve and Barry vintage chinos
American Eagle "Red Wings knock offs"
Guess watch
Rucksack of unknown origin

12nov1.jpg
12nov2.jpg

12nov3.jpg

Slicksuit

One of the Regulars
Dork no longer, Ms. Mcgraw!

Ms. McGraw, if you don't mind, I took the liberty of doing a little Photoshop-fu, and put a button where there once was none. Dork no longer!

AI11-10corrected.jpg

RileyDee - love those outfits! If I had you mail me one of those newsboys, how much do they run?

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
Thank you Johanna, Jovan, ShortClara! And a big thank you to you Slicksuit! That was really nice of you to fix that up for me!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Ms. McGraw said:
Ok, so it's what I was wearing yesterday really...but that still counts right? My fella's nephew was baptized so I got to get a little gussied up and wear my very favorite hat! Most of the photos that were taken were of the baby, so here’s the only one of Ace and I…
AI11-10.jpg

I had on a black suede baby doll pumps, seamed stockings, a black knit vintage dress, rhinestone brooch, pearls, black gloves, vintage dress coat, and best of all, my hat that’s trimmed in clear rhinestones, ivory pearls, and gray beads. It sounds like a bit much for the occasion I know, but in person I think it was very appropriate...except for where I was a dork and missed a button on my coat! D'OH! :eusa_doh:
PS Sorry if the photo is too large!

I love your hair, you are beautiful. Also, I'd love to see a bigger picture of your avatar, it looks very lovely.

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Monday; hurried pic. Work, and later Chaîne des Rotisseurs dinner.

DSC01526.jpg

TM Lewin shirt, double cuffs
Borrelli tie
Charcoal vest, generic
Daks suit, SB3B, single vent, slightly angled pockets
John Partridge quilted jacket

Not in photo:
Burberry mac
Longines Flagship watch
Santoni wholecuts with Swims galoshes

Tuesday; workworkwork:

DSC01537.jpg
DSC01541.jpg

DSC01532.jpg
DSC01540.jpg

Massimo Rebecchi suit, SB2B, one vent
Stephens Brothers shirt, single cuffs
Thrifted tie, marked Bancroft, NY
TM Lewin pocket square
Same generic charcoal vest (cold office in old building)
Revue Sport watch, blue lizard
Argyle socks in black/white/grey
Same as above Santoni wholecuts

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
Today's effort

6 panel charcoal herringbone cap
Navy mini check button down
Grey and navy cardigan
Orphaned navy penstripe slacks
Norweigan split toe shoes
Silver watch

13nov1.jpg
13nov3.jpg

13novpallet1.jpg

StanleyVanBuren

Here is Monday's:

11_12_07__1.jpg

Express Suit
Hawes & Curtis high-collar shirt
H&M tie
Banana Republic V-Neck Wool Sweater

And for today, since we're apparently back to summer here in LA:

11_14_07__1.jpg

H&M Linen suit
Next shirt
J. Crew Silk Knit Tie
Zara belt
J. Crew argyle socks
Allen Edmonds Burtons

11_14_07__2.jpg

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
Sweater?

Scotrace, thanks! The cardigan is actually from Gap and is 90% wool and 10% cashmire. I picked it up on clearance about 4-6 weeks ago.

Slicksuit, The newsie with the leather trim was $17.00 plus 8.375% OKC tax. I suspect the shipping wouldn't be very expensive as it could probably be sent in a bubble padded envelope and in a zip lock bag inside of the envelope.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Thanks! Budget purchases all. The tie was an outlet find, the buckle vintage from ebay and the Beltmaster strap a great price for the quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff