Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

StanleyVanBuren

AlanC said:
^Pocket square! Pocket square! I thought we'd fixed that problem. :eusa_doh:

Ugh, yes. Well the first one was on a day when I had my trial team try-out and I needed to look at least somewhat toned-down. The second one, however, was just thrown together in haste & I forgot. For that one I have no excuse. [huh]

Marty M.

Vendor
Father Mathis?

I'm so bad with a camera. I shot a bunch of pic's last night after we finished our Chrismas window and store displays. Sadley, most didn't turn out. I'll have to try again.
Today is a take a breather and go to work casual day. The outfit:
- Christy's black felt Fedora
- Sanyo black Mico Twill car coat
- Black Cashmere turtleneck sweater
- Black 120's wool/cashmere blend trousers
- Allen Edmond black loafers w/silver bit (Heathwood)
After I took this picture I realized that I looked like the Priest from the movie "The Exrocist".
Marty Mathis

P1010094-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Kitty M

New in Town
imoldfashioned said:
I love this dress Kitty--aren't those old ladies magazines the best? Any chance of some detail shots (especially of the bodice)?

Thank you everyone for your kind welcome! I was quite nervous to put up a picture as a first post!

For those who asked for a closer view of the bodice of my dress...

catcloser.jpg

wedding belle

Familiar Face
My word Kitty -

how talented are you! That is a gorgeous dress - I'm really really impressed!
My teenager really wants to start making her own clothes - she is already 5' 5 at age 12 and feels it would be a prudent move!

I have been known to hem trousers with a staple gun - so I'm not the greatest of inspirations - but I will be sure to show her the pictures of your dress!

Amazing!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I've got on my hart larsens jacket, a pair of vintage green stone cufflinks, a '30s wool grayco tie, gray slacks, and black vintage shoes.

DSCN0249.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko