Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jerekson

One Too Many
Profile-KAK_25.png

Not today, but just recently.

I really went more casual than usual on this one. I.e., the web belt.

Marty M.

Vendor
Jerekson web.

I like the web belt Mr. Jerekson. The outfit completey drapes into a casual yet confident man about town. Web belt, cuffed up sleeves and unbuttoned collar. It flows. You sir are way ahead of the old Bell curve.
Marty Mathis

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Jerekson said:
Profile-KAK_25.png

Not today, but just recently.

I really went more casual than usual on this one. I.e., the web belt.
Did you intend to line up the powerlines so they look like they are rdiating out from you? Excellent outfit and picture!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
My Swedish pea coat, a blue fair isle vest, vintage tie, 7x stetson, vintage black shoes (which almost killed me today when I stepped in a spot of sand on the school's terrazzo floor)

IMG_3808.jpg
IMG_3811.jpg

lastscan.jpg
IMG_3812.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some hats work..and some don't.

Not one of my better hats on me. [huh]

1920's woman's wool baseball style hat.

Carson Pirie Scott & Company. Ayearounder: Magically smart the year round. Inside hat it's stamped Tweed Merrimac.

Worn with a 1920's baseball style wool sweater.

betty_120407.JPG

betty_120407_a.JPG

betty_120407_b.JPG

Jerekson

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
My Swedish pea coat, a blue fair isle vest, vintage tie, 7x stetson, vintage black shoes (which almost killed me today when I stepped in a spot of sand on the school's terrazzo floor)

IMG_3808.jpg
IMG_3811.jpg

lastscan.jpg
IMG_3812.jpg

Dinerman, that is one of the best ties I've ever seen.

Jerekson

One Too Many
indycop said:
Did you intend to line up the powerlines so they look like they are rdiating out from you? Excellent outfit and picture!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

A bit, yes :) I've been trying to teach a friend a bit about photography, so this is one of his pictures taken with my camera. He's a good shot.

Marty M. said:
I like the web belt Mr. Jerekson. The outfit completey drapes into a casual yet confident man about town. Web belt, cuffed up sleeves and unbuttoned collar. It flows. You sir are way ahead of the old Bell curve.
Marty Mathis

Thanks, Marty ;)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I'm really enjoying all your winter clothes. Everyone looks so fabulous and warm!
We don't get much of a winter here. I bet if I tell you that I think 50 is chilly I'll get a hearty chuckle from some folks!

Choeki

Familiar Face
Finally a suit in the right size

Today I'm wearing a suit that fits properly for once:

05DEC07-outfit01.jpg

It's a two-button midnight blue Japanese-made suit, made of a heavy wool tweed material in a herringbone weave. My tie is a no-name brand silk one I picked up in a recycle shop, apparently made in South Korea in the 80's. I'm also wearing a brown wool fabric odd vest today, but no braces since I haven't put buttons on the trousers of this suit. I recall that I did some waist suppression on this suit when I bought it because it had far too much girth (nearly 10cm or so if I recall properly). I'm also wearing the brown trilby again, but I've already spoken about it at length in the appropriate forum.

Today is a "black shoe and gold jewelry day" for me so I'm wearing a modern Citizen "Eagle 7" 21-jewel movement watch purchased on eBay about half a year ago:

05DEC07-outfit02.jpg

In addition to this I'm wearing a (possibly 70's vintage) Japanese cufflink and tiebar set:
05DEC07-outfit03.jpg

05DEC07-outfit04.jpg

Today's shoes are a pair of Florsheim wingtips purchased from a Chicago-area Florsheim store right before they bankrupted in the 90's and closed all their shops:

05DEC07-outfit05.jpg

Finally, as I had to take my shoes off today since I was teaching computer class (the computer lab is carpeted) I present the Japanese 5-toed socks I always wear:

05DEC07-outfit06.jpg

There was a time that they only came in three colors (black, navy and white) from construction uniform stores (where they sell such things as knickerbockers and tabi boots for carpenters), but now can be purchased from department stores in a variety of colors. I personally own tan, black, white, brown and navy. I no longer wear any other type of sock unless I'm exercising due to the excellent wicking abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points