PDA

View Full Version : Aero's Customer Service

Stinchcomb
02-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey fedoralover,

I'll be sending my US Auth. back next week, but have changed my mind about another A2. I actually came across a great deal on a Indy style goatskin jacket, that should be in next week. If it's a keeper, I'll stop there, if not I'll probably look for another from Wested. If I do go with another A2 it will be an Aero.

Sefton
02-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I second your review for Mark's customer service-the best! I would send one or more e-mails a day and he would e-mail me back almost within minutes with the answer. Kind of like Radar O'Reilly for e-mails...;) A-1 service for your A-2 (It's a good thing flying objects can't travel the internet. Sorry for the bad pun...:rolleyes: )

Nirvana
02-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I'll have to chime in here too about the customer service by Mark Moyer. I should be receiving my Russet-Jerky Barnstormer tomorrow. I thought I might have received it today. Should be tomorrow. Anyway, I too E:mailed back and forth with Mark, I don't think he ever sleeps!!! I telephoned him a few times. Received the samples of hides, and then kabitzed back and forth on the phone several times. Mark is an example of what I wish all customer service representatives would be.

From time of order, to time of receipt 5 1/2 weeks, and that is also considering Aero was closed over the holidays.

So Kudo's to Mark Moyer and Aero Leather Works.

Nirvana

DJS Press
02-09-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm waiting on my Highwayman. US Customs has had it since the 4th. Today is the 9th, and it's been cleared, but I have no indication when they may actually grace me by letting the USPS deliver it.

What's your delivery timeline. I think mine sucks, but maybe it's normal.

greyhound68
02-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey fedoralover,

I'll be sending my US Auth. back next week, but have changed my mind about another A2. I actually came across a great deal on a Indy style goatskin jacket, that should be in next week. If it's a keeper, I'll stop there, if not I'll probably look for another from Wested. If I do go with another A2 it will be an Aero.

Just FYI there is a Wested Indy on Mark's site on ebay. Don't know if it is your size but it is worth a look.