PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

onlyoneintown
03-10-2007, 01:16 AM
I won this on ebay for 50 bucks just wanted to know what you guys think let me know anything you tell me will be fine, thank you http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110094403938&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Matt Deckard
03-10-2007, 02:20 AM
I like the grey pinstripe.
Is it boring?
Not if you mix it well.
Does it fit?

Show us some pics when it arrives.

Flitcraft
03-10-2007, 07:06 AM
I like it- my all time favorite suit looked a lot like that- until I totally wore it out.
With a little imagination, you'll find you can co-ordinate that color and pattern with a wide range of shirts and ties. My favorite was to pair it with a crisp white shirt with french cuffs and a dark burgundy tie- but you can also wear it well with a light blue shirt and blue pin-dot tie for a more modern look.
I think you got a great deal. post some pictures with you wearing it!

HighSociety
03-10-2007, 11:02 AM
looks fantastic! I like the grey pinstripe.
I bet you look great in it, and that´s really good value for your money.

NRay
03-10-2007, 01:54 PM
That's a nice suit.
I also like the pinstripe, it's very nice and it adds a lot to the suit.

Jerekson
03-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Impressive suit. Looks like you made a good move there, buddy.

reetpleat
03-11-2007, 12:38 AM
I would say you did quite well. Me, I am solely into vintage thirties to fifties. But if I were into suits just for style, i would wear that. The style is just what the designers are doing and it has a kind of classic timeless look. But to also get one that is custom tailored, and in that size. That was a true score. That would be great for the office or out to a club or for drinks or whatever. Well done.

slicedbread
03-11-2007, 06:02 AM
I agree with everyone...It's a nice suit for a nice price...Wear it well :)

onlyoneintown
03-11-2007, 10:50 PM
I will get a picture up here as soon as I can. I tried it on...its a bit big from the stomach area I guess I'll take it in then I will post a picture on here thanks for the advice and comments everyone!