Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Remix Shoes!!

Remix Shoes!!

Ohh look at the new remix wedges!!

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/sol132.html

There is also a sale on a few style wedges! Woohoo! SALE!!!
    "It's better to be looked over than to be overlooked." - Mae West

My Mail is Forwarded Here
    OOOHHH! Those are so cute. They also look really comfortable.

Well I have to say if they are as comfotable as my other remix wedges then they are worth every penny (or cent depending on where you live!!) I mean i wore them near all weekend walking around a big (very dusty ) field at a military show, even in modern shoes your feet hurt after looking around for yet more bargins , but these didn't hurt one AND the were brand new and not even broken in yet!!

I'm definatly thinking about buying another pair of the ones in the sale, but I don't know which colour to go for!!

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/salepage.html

I love the gold ones, then the green/white/lime 'capris' are so, so cute. But i think the best choice would be white as that would go with SO much and i have been looking for white wedgies for ages!

And don't even get me started on these other fab colours!! But i think these would be hard to match to lots of outfits! But i'm sure i could try!!

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/fuscia108.html

They have a few more new styles too. However, they are not available on the website. They have a few shoes in the store that aren't on their site also.

I assume they also still have deadstock, since that is what they did originally.

Sad thing is that even though I am local, money is a constant problem.

Must
    not
    go
    to
    Re-Mix.

I saw those new ones last week and I am determined to order a pair when I get paid next month! They are so nice and look so comfy. I was also tempted by the sale as I have a dress with gold accents but nothing to wear with it...but I don't think I can justify two pairs to my bank balance...even on sale!

Tell us what they are like if you do get a pair, i don't think i have quite got used to the double platform, but its definatly growing on me! And the colours are gorgeous as well!
    I think when their shoes are in the sale that is the best time to get them, so i'm definalty thinking about get a pair (or two!!)

I just emailed to ask about costs of shipping 2 pairs to the UK (one is $26 so not bad). I'll let you know what they say!

I emailed them last night to see if they had the colours i wanted in my size, but no reply yet! If they do get back to you with the postage for two pair let me know, as i'm think the lime/grass/white one and the plain white ones as they will go with most things!!
    Even though i love the gold, i already have two pairs of dance shoes and lots and lots of black suede shoes i always wear with my evening dresses!! So i don't think i would wear them enough!! What colour/style are you thinking about getting?

I think those new Briarcliff ones in black as they will go with everything and be hopefully practical for work too! And then possibly the gold pleated sandals, though I'm not sure. This one dress I rarely wear because it is a cream background with purple, green and deep pink floral with little gold accents. You can *just about* get away with red shoes as the pink is quite reddish, but gold would be better. Question is, would I wear the gold shoes with any other outfit ever? Perhaps white would be better for me too!