Advertisements
Page 1752 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 752125216521702174217501751175217531754176218021852 ... LastLast
Results 17,511 to 17,520 of 22034

Thread: What are you wearing today??

Advertisements
    Thank you Baroness, one can always count on a good word from you!

TipTop, every little one of those hairs is well worth it. Says one which seems condemned to a life of misery without animals.

And sporting my new blackbird tie, albeit with a huge knot - still, if you remember my last one, you might notice an improvement.

^ That's a really crazy outfit, I like it. It tells a little story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    It was actually a little too warm today for my school sweater (70+), but I had to get it for posterity anyway.

nice ventilated spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydaisy View Post

That's just brilliant. You alway make me wildly envious of your ability to combine stuff in an unexpected but effortlessly stylish way!

Gene and Daisy great looks.

I had a fund raising dinner to go to tonight so it was an excuse to wear some new items in the closet:
    Hickey Freeman early 50s sportcoat, HF 1950s trousers, Marc Chevalier special Duke shirt, great 1940s India themed tie, vintage collar bar and cufflinks, and my 1940s Dobbs 20.

"His modest resources meant that he could dress no more than reasonably well, but he did so with a kind of faded elegance that ignored the dictates of fashion... the overall effect was of someone frozen in time, indifferent to the new fashions of the agitated age he was living through. The truth is that he took pleasure in this, for obscure reasons that perhaps even he could not have explained."
    -Arturo Perez-Reverte

One Too Many
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Chevalier View Post
    Looking sheepish at the Los Angeles Athletic Club:

In the background:

Marc, you are the only man I've ever seen who ALWAYS makes 100% vintage looks look fantastic. I can work a couple of vintage items into an outfit, but have not ventured into the realm of Total Submersion. Those Plus 4's are very hard to pull off well, but you do it perfectly.

"In Chile..."
    Thank you very much!

Practically Family
    Home of the 2013 Sugar Bowl Champions and 2013 Men's National Basketball Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thibideaux View Post
    Something about an undone tie is alright in my book. It seems to say "Yes, at one point today I was planning on looking formal. But between then and now, something awesome happened." That sentiment may well make me unpopular around here...

Can't forget my gators.

OH! Man I love the Horny Toed Gators They are great! I wore a pair like that in dark brown for years.--John
    LOUISVILLE, KY. 2013 AND 2014 BASEBALL TEAMS to College World Series GO CARDS!!

Trying to do my best George Formby impression. Sporting my 1950's NOS raincoat.

New In Town
    [/QUOTE]

You are an extremely cute woman...so dainty and sweet. Always looking great!