Advertisements
Page 4110 of 7322 FirstFirst ... 311036104010406041004108410941104111411241204160421046105110 ... LastLast
Results 41,091 to 41,100 of 73216

Thread: What Hat Are You Wearing Today?

"A List" Customer

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by RBH View Post
    JAVIER you wear that one well!!!
    Looks good on you!
    Couldn't agree more.

@Alan.
    Stunning Stetson...and it looks good on you, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by alanfgag View Post
    Beautiful Featherweight Stetson Derby, Alan. Glad you picked this one up. It looked from the listing photos to be much smaller than the stated size, and from the dimensions provided by the seller it appeared to be close to a 7-1/8 Long Oval in size. How is the fit?
    AL

I love the Stetson, Alan. That rare expo liner makes is something special.

Perry and David, those mode edge Stetsons are great. I'm so envious of those CB presentation hats that my skin crawls each time I see one. The day that a 7 1/2 comes up is a day I spend a whole lot of money (or force someone else to spend just a bit more).

Thanks to everyone for the additional compliments. Bowlerman - there's no big story to the wait, just an excited couple who wanted their puppy "now!"

Quote Originally Posted by JAVIER View Post
    Thank You! I personally like them, although my taste for wides is growing. What type of hat do you have in your avatar? I just picked up a Dobbs Westward from a fellow lounger, very similar looking to it... I was a little afraid of the look (did not know if it would be to "western") but actually really like it (may or may not change the ribbon, its thin right now).
    I hope you dont change it as I really liked the way it looked on you. I love the thin ones but do wear a wide one now and again!
    As to the one in my avatar... its a Mallory Dallas.
    RBH

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
    ''We're gonna stick together, just like it used to be!
    When you side with a man, you stay with him!
    And if you can't do that, you're like some animal, you're finished!''
    *Pike Bishop- 1913*

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

@Alan.
    Stunning Stetson...and it looks good on you, as usual.
    Thanks again fellas.
    Member of The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD "the hat stays with me, SIR!" "Fashion is a kind of communication. It's a language without words. A great hat speaks for itself."

My Mail is Forwarded Here
    Alan-- very, very nice! That liner stamp almost looks lithographic to me. Or they could be coins.

Javier, I'll restate what I've said before: this guy can really wear a stingy! nice Dobbs 20.
    "I've recently acquired a new hat of such ferocity that it has been running my whole life for me. I wake up in the morning thinking, 'Who shall I wear my hat at today?'"
    --Katherine Whitehorn

Thanks very much for the comments. I will post some additional pictures of this hat shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by delectans View Post
    Beautiful Featherweight Stetson Derby, Alan. Glad you picked this one up. It looked from the listing photos to be much smaller than the stated size, and from the dimensions provided by the seller it appeared to be close to a 7-1/8 Long Oval in size. How is the fit?
    I thought to give you a heads up on this one but I had a funny feeling about the size so I sent a note to the seller asking for dimensions. He wrote back this reply: "Yes, there is no size tag but it's 6.25" W X 8" L. I estimated the size since it fits me." I wrote back that it sounded like a 7 1/8 to me and that he might want to include the dimensions or have a disappointed 7 1/2 buyer, but I don't think he ever added the additional info. I wasn't sure whether to post a note as a heads up to others, or to bid. It didn't seem to garner much interest, so I placed a bid at the last moment. It has both manufacturing labels in the rear and is clearly marked as a 7 1/8... a slightly long fit but very comfortable. I'm glad we didn't duke it out... I was a little worried about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I love the Stetson, Alan. That rare expo liner makes is something special.

Perry and David, those mode edge Stetsons are great. I'm so envious of those CB presentation hats that my skin crawls each time I see one. The day that a 7 1/2 comes up is a day I spend a whole lot of money (or force someone else to spend just a bit more).

Thanks to everyone for the additional compliments. Bowlerman - there's no big story to the wait, just an excited couple who wanted their puppy "now!"
    Thanks Lefty. I feel very fortunate to have the 7X fedora.

I'll Lock Up
    Sweet Stetson, Alan. First time I see a featherweight derby. Awesome sweatband and liner, too!
    Aureliano-

Domingo, ponte el sombrero y vamos.

My Hess, gray, mid 1950 Homburger today.

Manfred