Advertisements
Page 2 of 1780 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

My Mail is Forwarded Here BegintheBeguine's Avatar
    Rochester, NY originally from Atlanta, Georgia

Advertisements
    My brother called to tell me that The Bourne Ultimatum is as good as French Connection II. And that he's selling his share of the house to me.
    I saw Home Town Story, with Alan Hale Jr, Marilyn Monroe and Hugh Beaumont who was uncredited. The planes, the clothes, the hats, the purses, the Main Street!!
    "Revenge is the best way to get even." Archie Bunker

Practically Family Nick Charles's Avatar
    The Thinman goes home, Young Indiana Jones Mask of Evil and Mystery of the blues.
    That's not true, he never came anywhere near my tabloids!

oh boiled peanuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Quigley Brown
    Last night I watched 'Monster' (2003). A true story about a female mass murderer. I watched it to see Charlize Theron's Oscar-winning performance. Otherwise it's a pretty darned depressing film. The night before I watched her in 'North Country.' Talk about a versitile actress!
    Great movie! I have the DVD.

I last watched Autumn Leaves with Joan Crawford and Cliff Robertson. I posted a review in another thread here.

One of the Regulars
    You werent disappointed????

Quote Originally Posted by dundeedavie
    hairspray with my kids last week and it is sensational
    "I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

In the Theater: The Simpsons Movie, with my brother, on Wednesday evening. Very funny!

DVD: Mr. Wise Guy and Private Snuffy Smith. Yesterday, I found Masters of Comedy - The Ultimate Collection, Slapstick Greats DVD set with 33 comedy movies and shorts (six disc set) at Best Buy for twenty dollars.

On TV: Just finished Just Like Heaven, with Mark Ruffalo and Rene Zelwegger.

Lee

Incurably Addicted
    I watched Little Miss Sunshine the other day on HBO. It's a cute flick with a decent cast, though Alan Arkin steals the film.

Talk To Me in the theater

Man on the Moon at home
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney

Just saw The Bourne Ultimatum....Good action/thriller, well worth a trip to the cinema......
    Barry - Sultan Of Swank

Brotherhood Of The Thin Ribbon - September 2007

I watched The Shawshank Redemption (for about the umpteenth time) early this morning. I found this interesting bit a trivia that made me chuckle:

The American Humane Association monitored the filming of scenes involving Brooks' crow. During the scene where he fed it a maggot, the AHA objected on the grounds that it was cruel to the maggot, and required that they use a maggot that had died from natural causes. One was found, and the scene was filmed.

In the cinema, it was a rerun of the biopic "The Notorious Bettie Page." I've barely been at the cinema in the past 12 months.

At home... I watched half of Jaws before I fell asleep late the other night. The last complete one I watched was.....uhm.... I think it might have been monster a coupel of weeks ago. I've been being sociable of late, meeting friend for theatre etc. Probably why I'm skint...
    If in doubt - overdress.

Vivienne Westwood