Advertisements
Page 1 of 882 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last TV show you watched?

What was the last TV show you watched?

Advertisements
    I didnt want to userp the movies thread, but with the rise of tv shows on DVD, I love being able to watch an entire season in a week!

I just finished House MD season 3 and was not as enthusiastic about this season as the ladder two. It ikred me how much they let House get into trouble and then surprise, youre not in trouble anymore.

Right now Im watching Dexter season one, the showtime series. Its so much fun! I love that actor and I love his deadpan! I can do without the secondary characters sub plots tho, even tho they are amusing.

Im also half way through Heroes, and I gotta say its not as cool as I thought it was gonna be. Anyone who ever was really into comics (raises hand) will see retread of just about any type of comic logic ever known. I really wanted them to concentrate on the modern dynamic of how having powers will effect their life and family, sort of a Peter Parker syndrome if you will. Oh well, we will see what happens.

So, any fave shows you all have seen as of late?

LD

Dr 90210. On accounta I could get my hands on the remote.

A sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth. - Fitzgerald

Dexter was a great series, Lady Day. I've allready gotten my hands on the first two episodes of season 2 and the new season promises not to disappoint as well. A excellent concept of continuation after the storyline of the first season...

My Mail is Forwarded Here imoldfashioned's Avatar
    I just finished season 2 of the American version of The Office and I really loved it. I thought it was far superior to season 1 in the writing and how comfortable the actors are with their characters. I enjoy how episodes can go from silliness to exasparating behavior to humor and then sneak up on you with something really touching. The commentaries could be better but they're worth watching. Season 3 is being released this week and I've already got my Netflix dibs in--I can't wait!

Dexter intrigued me but I haven't seen it yet. I also have the first season of Arrested Development to watch, pushed on me by an eager friend. I'd like to watch some Strangers with Candy--haven't seen that in awhile and it's one of my favorite series ever.
    In youth we learn; in age we understand.

Doctor Who. I have the entire recent season on my laptop and the "Blink" episode is a favorite. I have watched it three times!

I love Heroes, which just came out on DVD. I have a load of other shows I Tivo:
    Hogan Knows Best
    Desperate Housewives
    Hogan Knows Best
    The Simple Life (yes I admit it)
    The 2 Coreys
    On the Lot
    Ugly Betty
    Grey's Anatomy
    Pinky & the Brain Seasons 1-3 DVD

Familiar Face
    Shows I'm watching on DVD these days:

Scrubs
    The Office (US) season 2 (season 3 just came out!!)
    Dilbert: The Series
    re-watching Newsradio season 4

shows I'm watching a lot of on the TV:

Mythbusters
    Penn & Teller: Bulls**t
    Flight Of The Conchords
    Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
    Monk (watching season 1 on DVD, too)
    Psych

and I am HOPELESSLY addicted to the network Current - but they have no actual "shows," per se, so I'm not sure that it counts.
    your job and your home, like your clothes, are your own, like your skin and like your scars.

I just watched Friday's Psych. I also watch House MD, Stargate: Atlantis, Eureka, and Doctor Who. I used to watch Dresden Files but the bastages on Sci Fi canceled it. I've got Burn Notice recorded, but I've only watched the first one so far and I think the DVR has erased the earlier ones as I told it to only keep 5 at a time...

Orange County station KDOC has started to rerun Get Smart. I've been watching a lot of those lately.

And loving it!
    "You're dead, son. Get yourself buried."
    --J.J. Hunsecker

Wel... Hmmm... I guess It was Dcotor Who then Flash Gordon. flash isn't damy enough for my liking. Doctor Who... Well it's just a great show.

Other than those two I'm trying to catch up on Smallville and getting my fill of the Colbert Report and the Daily show between the regular news chanels.
    Looking for my Emma Peel.

INSTAGRAM
    Deckard's Guide

END OF LINE