Page 2 of 822 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last TV show you watched?

One of the Regulars
    Yay for Doctor Who fans! I've recently become one myself. I just finished season 1, and am working my way through season 2 now. As soon as I get to Season 3, I'll be adding Torchwood to the mix.

I like to mix it up with some Digging For The Truth (Josh has such a nice hat :P), Futurama, Family Guy, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, The Office, Heroes...

I actually watch a bit of TV I guess, I'm just picky with it. But once I find a series I like, I'm all into it.

Practically Family LadyStardust's Avatar
    Practically every SVU re-run I can because I'm a nut for that show.
    Blue Planet & Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet.
    Ghost Hunters. I love that they actually take a grounded approach to investigating potential supernatural activity, and are not sensationalist nonsense like Most Haunted.
    ~.For I have time for nothing
    But the endeavour to balance myself
    Upon a broken world
    .~

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMike
    Yay for Doctor Who fans!
    I adore Ten. ::blissful sigh:: And I will be watching Torchwood when it comes back on. Is there a separate Dr Who/Torchwood thread?

Familiar Face
    Oh my stars! How could I have forgotten my fanatical viewership of copious amounts of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report??
    your job and your home, like your clothes, are your own, like your skin and like your scars.

My Mail is Forwarded Here imoldfashioned's Avatar
    I was supposed to go out last night but I cancelled at the last minute because I realized "The Family of Blood" was on Doctor Who and I decided I'd rather curl up on the couch and see that. It was a good call! Human Nature/The Family of Blood is one of my favorite storylines. Some complained that it was too dark but I loved it and I thought Tennant was exceptionally good. The memorial service at the end with the poppies made me tear up.

I'm still waiting impatiently for disc 1 of Season 3 of the American version of The Office which was just released.

I'm also shaking like I have the DTs because its been 2 weeks (2 weeks!) since a new Daily Show/Colbert Report. As usual, all sorts of fodder for them has come up during the hiatus too. I'm so addicted to those shows; I need my Jon/Stephen fix!
    In youth we learn; in age we understand.

I just watched Mad Men episode #8 last night. Haven't had time for TV today, but Monk is next up on tape.
    If you're not making waves, you're not underway. Admiral Chester Nimitz

Torchwood on BBC America.
    Last night it was Dr. Who.

Originally posted by Josephine
    Is there a separate Dr Who/Torchwood thread?
    If there isn't, you should start one!
    "Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman

My Mail is Forwarded Here imoldfashioned's Avatar
    The Doctor Who thread 'tis here:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=7455
    In youth we learn; in age we understand.

My son and I watched the latest episode of Monk last night. Sure, it's forumulaic and predictable, but the show's little touches are very entertaining.

I've still got last week's Mad Men sitting on tape: I have to wait until during the week when my kids aren't here to watch that one. (Not because they're too young, but because from my very first mention, they weren't interested. "Who cares about advertising execs in 1960?!?" )

Familiar Face
    oh, another "how-could-I-forget-THAT?" show would be Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
    your job and your home, like your clothes, are your own, like your skin and like your scars.