Advertisements
Page 1039 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 395399399891029103710381039
Results 10,381 to 10,384 of 10384

Thread: What was the last TV show you watched?

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf View Post
    In peace time you can transfer out or try to avoid the silly git.... In war, in a front line unit you can either pray and do nothing, hope someone above him/her notices their complete incompetence, disobey and go to prison or worse yet get shot. There's one other option but I think you can figure it out for yourself.

Worf

Yeah, both of the idiots in GK are company commanders. The troops talk about dropping one of them, put quickly put that idea away.
    There's a Gunnery Sergent who come across as a real idiot throughout, but then in the last episode, you see it's all an act to keep the troops disciplined in the face of boredom. The Battalion Commander is asked right at the end why he tolerates idiots, and he comes back with (IMHO) a really good answer about not letting gossip undermine authority, and placing trust in people.
    There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.........when The Man comes around.

A re-run of "Adam 12."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."
    "Illegitimi non carborundum"

The Charisma Dog Trainer.
    There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.........when The Man comes around.

Hell on Wheels, season three, first three episodes. I'm deploying with the RCN in four days, and we decided we couldn't wait until my return in January to start up after the first two seasons viewed in three weeks!
    No matter where you go, there you are...