Page 798 of 798 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798
Results 7,971 to 7,974 of 7974

Thread: What was the last TV show you watched?

The TR 6 is probably one of their best models.
    I knew 3 people that had one, and even though it was temperamental, they still loved it.
    The most memorable one was my uncle's, because it was the first new car he had bought for himself.
    It was yellow with brown interior, and the wood dash, I thought that was the neatest thing back then.
    Unfortunately I only rode in it twice, and the second time was in the rain with the top up.
    Good thing though, because the youngest cousin was in a child seat, while the oldest cousin (we're the same age) and I were riding where the top folds down. I still remember the smell of the leather and oil, and the sound of the exhaust. I also remember my uncle trying to feverishly shift, wipe the fog off the windows, and keep the youngest one from touching the glass, all at the same time.

Ice Road Truckers...yeah, while the wife was watching it I was watching some videos on youtube.

The Musketeers

Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Axley View Post
    Amazingly enough, yes!
    Of course there is a lot of editing in a show like that.
    Plus they probably had a spare TR7 for parts, in case that one broke down.
    I'm kidding! WHEN it broke down, and WHERE WOULD THEY FIND ANOTHER TR7 FOR PARTS?
    Those were HUGE piles of junk. Let's see, cramped interior, no power, ugly colors available, three gears---forward, reverse and breakdown. Gee, where do I sign up?
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.

Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Quote Originally Posted by Stearmen View Post
    My neighbors TR8 sure didn't back when it was new! He was a die hard Triumph man before then, TR3-5 and 6. After that, he went out and bought a Japaneses car and never looked back!
    Smart man. He learned his Lucas lesson well.
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.