Advertisements
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New HJ Poet Fedora (to celebrate some good news)

One of the Regulars

More HJ hat pics w/Coach bag that completes the outfit

Advertisements
    This hat was just made to go with my favorite Coach handbag. (Or *I* think so!)

Wow Barb, you've gotten an Akubra Federation, an Akubra CEO, and a HJ Poet in rapid succession - plus you have that custom red Akbura being made up for January delivery. You're obviously one serious fedora-loving babe!

They all look great on you, but I have to ask: Which one do you like best (so far)?!?

One of the Regulars

that's like asking

which one of your children is your favorite

It depends on what else I'm wearing.

The black Fed looks great with my black leather coat and oversized black and white houndstooth jacket and black denim. (I always wear a very bright color accent - scarf or vest, etc. - when I wear "all black")

The CEO looks magnificent with my camel's hair coat and blazer and some of my suits that are "heather toned" and my mint green down parka.

The new Poet looks good with my walnut leather jacket and my brown down vest and all my blue denim jackets and gear.

I also wear a ton of RED (my subaru forrester is red too!) and have always wanted a really nice red lid.

For years I'd been bemoaning the lack of fine quality lids for ladies and I've never like the frou frou styles. Discovering the FL gave me the courage to don these fedoras and I LOVE them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Strange
    Wow Barb, you've gotten an Akubra Federation, an Akubra CEO, and a HJ Poet in rapid succession - plus you have that custom red Akbura being made up for January delivery. You're obviously one serious fedora-loving babe!

They all look great on you, but I have to ask: Which one do you like best (so far)?!?

Barb, That Poet is a sweet lookin' hat! And you wear it well.

Congratulations on the positive medical news.
    "Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman

One of the Regulars
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    This hat was just made to go with my favorite Coach handbag. (Or *I* think so!)

uhm.... that would be a yes!

The good medical new is great. I looking for the same but it will be another week or two before all tests are done. Congrats!

One of the Regulars

Hope your news will be good, too!

It's 100% good vibes here in the FL and I'm hoping that helps as well!

Quote Originally Posted by flylot74
    uhm.... that would be a yes!

The good medical new is great. I looking for the same but it will be another week or two before all tests are done. Congrats!

Good news, a great hat and fall in New England - hell, what a fine day! Good for you!
    "Americans always do the right thing, after trying everything else." - Winston Churchill

One of the Regulars

Sure is a winning combo for me

and the foliage still is gorgeous in places here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky
    Good news, a great hat and fall in New England - hell, what a fine day! Good for you!

Awesome hat AND awesome Coach bag too! Now all I can think is that I need to get a new fedora that matches MY favorite Coach bag... or else a new Coach bag to match my fedoras! Indycop will be sooo pleased to hear of this new quest!

One of the Regulars
    SHHH! don't say coach! Barb, great looking HJ! great pics! wear the hats with confidence!