Page 13 of 658 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cap Faction

You never know where you'll find a cap. It looks good on you, Jake.
    "If you understood everying I said, you'd be me." - Miles Davis

Elmer's cap never looked as good as this one! This is my Woolrich Plaid Hunter's Cap and as you would expect, I love it! Its says "Man from Michigan" with out all that 'maze and blue' nonsense Go Spartans!! I had to put a new lining in it, the old one was worn right out and the cap wouldn't hold shape. I took the lining from a modern winter cap with earflaps which also adds a degeree of insulation to the cap. It's like a vintage auto with a new engine and chassis. Having never been a hunter, I finally get a chance to look like I'm hosting Michigan Outdoors with Mort Neff.

dean

Banned
    Nice look Dean, but we are not going to give up on trying to get you back into fedoras.

I only just within the past year became interested in caps. Since I've been wearing hats, they mainly have been fedoras. Here's a pic taken of me in my first cap-a Bailey a bought on a whim after suddenly realizing how good I look in a cap browsing a store in town.

“Something doesn’t ring up right, but for two-hundred fish and expenses I’d play footsies with a cobra.” Richard Diamond

And you do! Oh, don't you, though? Oh yes you do! Great cap and look, ScionPI2005, indeed!

dean

Quote Originally Posted by deanglen
    Elmer's cap never looked as good as this one!
    dean
    But did you get the wascally wabbitt?

Quote Originally Posted by deanglen
    And you do! Oh, don't you, though? Oh yes you do! Great cap and look, ScionPI2005, indeed!
    Problem is, every day now, I have to glance back and forth between my fedoras and the cap, and determine which one gets to ride with me that day. I do try to be fair, I really do...
    “Something doesn’t ring up right, but for two-hundred fish and expenses I’d play footsies with a cobra.” Richard Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by ScionPI2005
    Problem is, every day now, I have to glance back and forth between my fedoras and the cap, and determine which one gets to ride with me that day. I do try to be fair, I really do...
    I do that with any kind of headwear I own. It's a great way to practice being decisive!

dean

Just ordered my first B!Wear

First time poster, but I've learned a lot by lurking on the board for a while.

Once my B!Wear arrives, I'll try to get a pic posted.

Welcome, Hat Head! Bit ironic that you use Hat Head for a screenname and your first post is in The Cap Faction Here's to your B!Wear cap and the pictures you'll post when you get it! Cheers!

dean