Page 15 of 652 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cap Faction

"A List" Customer

I seem to live in this cap...

Another one of my Newsboys - a Goorin Bros repro that's a little too small...

Living in a favorite cap is wonderful thing! Good looking caps you have, even if one is too small.

dean

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1973
    Going through some photos from last year, found these gems I thought deserved a spot here...

Taken on Boxing day last year, at a vintage rally in Wickam Square. I have no idea who this chap was, but loved the way he accessorised his great driving cap!
    Small Jack Russell - Check
    Irvin flying jacket - Check
    Open top Bentley - Check

Fantastic!
    The perfect accessories for your cap.
    SPEEDSTER

Proud member: Campaign Hat Corps, 2007 (M1883 & M1889)

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionPI2005
    I only just within the past year became interested in caps. Since I've been wearing hats, they mainly have been fedoras. Here's a pic taken of me in my first cap-a Bailey a bought on a whim after suddenly realizing how good I look in a cap browsing a store in town.

oh this one looks so good! i've begiun google searching for other images of it myself.
    making the transition to something other than ball caps, and exploring the newsboy right now... i like the more lower profile style, like this one.

Thumbs up What sweater?

This is a wonderful photo. Is the driver wearing an RAF rollneck sweater?

"Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman

I've only got one cap. bought it in the early 80s when I was in college. It's a black Greek Fisherman's cap. Hey, somebody just snickered; okay, I admit I'm not Greek, and not a fisherman. At least the cap was made in Greece. I bought it at a Greek restaurant where the owner wanted to hire me as the manager. It's the only head gear my wife absolutely does not want me to wear when I'm with her. The reason? It suits me TOO well. I guess she means that with my black beard it makes me look like a complete character.

If I remove the braid does it qualify as a generic cap, sort a Fiddler on the Roof sort of thing?

Got my first B!Wear cap today, but for the life of me I can't track down my digital camera.

Once I find it, I'll post a pic.

I will say that I'm impressed with the quality, fit, and comfort of the cap.

Glad to hear it! Looking forward to your pictures.

dean

Quote Originally Posted by Hat Head
    Got my first B!Wear cap today, but for the life of me I can't track down my digital camera.

Once I find it, I'll post a pic.

I will say that I'm impressed with the quality, fit, and comfort of the cap.
    I'm happy with mine, I might even buy another. There is quite a lot of material in it but it's very well made. I bought another newsboy from Covent Garden Market last week, not so much material, but not so good quality either.
    Regards,
    Nigel

Member: Brotherhood of the Thin Ribbon, Diamond Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    I'm happy with mine, I might even buy another. There is quite a lot of material in it but it's very well made. I bought another newsboy from Covent Garden Market last week, not so much material, but not so good quality either.
    I love my B!Wear cap. I also have a tweed Gatsby made by the NY Hat Co. that is terrific for top-down driving.
    "Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman