Page 954 of 954 FirstFirst ... 454854904944952953954
Results 9,531 to 9,536 of 9536

Thread: What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

  1. #9531
    One of the Regulars Big J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mach1 View Post
    Nice one!
    Thank you very much
    But I can only smoke cigars outside the home- wife doesn't like the smell
    Call me in, or call me out, I'll be waiting for the shout.

  2. #9532
    Practically Family Kid Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    522
    Yenidge Highlander in a Barling meer.

  3. #9533
    Bartender jamespowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Thank you very much
    But I can only smoke cigars outside the home- wife doesn't like the smell
    You know the funny thing is that my wife doesn't like it either but she still hangs out in my study when I am smoking up a storm.
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.

  4. #9534
    One of the Regulars Big J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers View Post
    You know the funny thing is that my wife doesn't like it either but she still hangs out in my study when I am smoking up a storm.
    My wife always says that smoking cigars looks cool, and the smell is 'manly', but she says that it's disgusting to smoke in the house. I don't mind so much, gives me an excuse to go out for coffee, or a brandy.
    Call me in, or call me out, I'll be waiting for the shout.

  5. #9535
    Bartender jamespowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    My wife always says that smoking cigars looks cool, and the smell is 'manly', but she says that it's disgusting to smoke in the house. I don't mind so much, gives me an excuse to go out for coffee, or a brandy.
    I have another building on site for just such emergencies.
    I am stoked today too. I got some Super Partagas today!
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.

  6. #9536
    One of the Regulars Big J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers View Post
    I have another building on site for just such emergencies.
    I am stoked today too. I got some Super Partagas today!
    'Another building'- you are quite lucky.
    Call me in, or call me out, I'll be waiting for the shout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •