Advertisements
Page 971 of 971 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971
Results 9,701 to 9,705 of 9705

Thread: What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Advertisements
    Shark on the way to a Holts event

la aroma de cuba riserva beso
    la aroma de cuba noblesse
    @
    Tom D.

McClelland's Master Penman in a Pete bulldog.

With the current events taking place between the USA and Cuba, it looks like some real Cuban Cigars are going to be able to find their way to you that smoke them! Yes, I will buy a few for Daniel!
    Life is awesome.

Heaven for men and dogs, Hell for women and horses
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyMan View Post
    With the current events taking place between the USA and Cuba, it looks like some real Cuban Cigars are going to be able to find their way to you that smoke them! Yes, I will buy a few for Daniel!
    Lots and lots would have to be worked out before Cuban cigars could be practically sold in the US. There would be years and years of court battles over brand naming rights, if nothing else. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Now, that said, it may soon become legal for US citizens to purchase Cuban cigars in other countries. They'd become ungodly expensive for a while, but at least you could bring them in legally.
    Well buddy when I die throw my body in the back, drive me to the junkyard in my Cadillac

Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Lots and lots would have to be worked out before Cuban cigars could be practically sold in the US. There would be years and years of court battles over brand naming rights, if nothing else. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Now, that said, it may soon become legal for US citizens to purchase Cuban cigars in other countries. They'd become ungodly expensive for a while, but at least you could bring them in legally.
    Court battles over names have more or less been settled already with Altadis and General Cigar already owning 90% of the names available for marketing here.
    Expensive yes. I could stand it to stay as it is now as they are cheap and plentiful for those who know how to get them.
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.