Page 152 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 24877

Thread: Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

  1. #1511
    I'll Lock Up carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,907
    Looks like a nice hat at a great price. Have you done an online search for information on the hatter?
    "Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman

  2. #1512
    Bartender RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Crowley's Ridge Arkansas
    Posts
    13,606
    I just won this 3X Open Road for a low $41.05. At one time I owned 3 vintage Open Roads but this will be the first in a 7 1\2. So I kinda hope the crown will be a little taller than the others.
    It looks like it is in pretty fair shape, if it needs any Major work I know a guy that may be able to do the job!

    <a href="http://imageshack.us"><img src="http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6742/openroadjy9.jpg" border="0" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/></a>
    RBH

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    ''We're gonna stick together, just like it used to be!
    When you side with a man, you stay with him!
    And if you can't do that, you're like some animal, you're finished!''
    *Pike Bishop- 1913*

  3. #1513
    I'll Lock Up carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,907

    Question I'm certain the Major is up to the task.

    Rusty, What is the felt quality on that OR? I bought the one posted recently specifically for the Royal Deluxe felt. Does yours say anything beyond 3X?
    "Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman

  4. #1514
    Practically Family Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by RBH
    I just won this 3X Open Road for a low $41.05. At one time I owned 3 vintage Open Roads but this will be the first in a 7 1\2. So I kinda hope the crown will be a little taller than the others.
    It looks like it is in pretty fair shape, if it needs any Major work I know a guy that may be able to do the job!

    <a href="http://imageshack.us"><img src="http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6742/openroadjy9.jpg" border="0" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/></a>
    Rusty,
    I saw that hat earlier today. Looks in great shape. Way to go!!!!!!!
    ______________
    The Duck
    Open Road Guild / Brotherhood of the Thin Ribbon / Campaign Hat Corps / Conversion Corral

  5. #1515
    Bartender RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Crowley's Ridge Arkansas
    Posts
    13,606
    Quote Originally Posted by carter
    Rusty, What is the felt quality on that OR? I bought the one posted recently specifically for the Royal Deluxe felt. Does yours say anything beyond 3X?
    I think all the liner has is '3X Beaver Quality'



    Quote Originally Posted by Duck
    Rusty,
    I saw that hat earlier today. Looks in great shape. Way to go!!!!!!!
    Thanks Duck! I really didnt need another silverbelly hat, but really wanted another Open Road.
    RBH

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    ''We're gonna stick together, just like it used to be!
    When you side with a man, you stay with him!
    And if you can't do that, you're like some animal, you're finished!''
    *Pike Bishop- 1913*

  6. #1516
    Call Me a Cab Garrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    2,766
    Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

  7. #1517
    "A List" Customer tinmanzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    366

    Thumbs up Green with Envy

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett
    Nice hats everyone! Picked these up over the week

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320319554098
    A GREEN Whipppet for less than $10
    Cruse you small headed People
    Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss

  8. #1518
    Vendor Tom-n-Perris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Moreno Valley, California
    Posts
    463
    I won this great looking Pilgrim a couple of weeks ago. These are the pictures from the seller.








    Here is the link.
    http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&it em=200274613917
    Hats are like potato chips, you just can't have one.

  9. #1519
    I'll Lock Up carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,907

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by tinmanzzz
    A GREEN Whipppet for less than $10
    Cruse you small headed People


    Tinman, Do those small headed people curse when you Cruse them?

    Or do they invite you on their cruise?
    "Shoulder the sky, my lad, and drink your ale." A.E. Housman

  10. #1520
    One Too Many MattJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,390
    A mode-edge Stetson Sovereign w/wind trolley in 7 1/2 for dirt cheap.

    Why doesn't this ever happen with 7 5/8 hats?!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •