Page 1991 of 2502 FirstFirst ... 9911491189119411981198919901991199219932001204120912491 ... LastLast
Results 19,901 to 19,910 of 25013

Thread: Post New Hats Here!

My Mail is Forwarded Here
    Quote Originally Posted by alanfgag View Post
    where did you get that!!!

damn awesome hat, Jeff.
    http://www.hark.com/clips/zcwgdtbgkn...d-you-get-that

Thanks, Alan, and thanks everyone! This was quite a find at a little place off the I-29 in Canton, SD, where they don't sit around all day monitoring ebay prices...
    "I have recently acquired a new hat of such ferocity that it has been running my whole life for me. I wake up in the morning thinking, 'Who shall I wear my hat at today?'"
    --Katherine Whitehorn

Jackpot, my friend. Congratulations!

Great. Hard to find them when they're not advertised. All mine were stumbled upon as well...except my custom - stumbled a bit when I got the bill.
    Wearing a hat versus not wearing a hat is the difference between looking adequate and looking your best.

actually, I just found this clip which shows the outside of the shop itself (@ 46-56 seconds). Yesterday, it was either the hat or lunch, and I can get lunch any day. Monte, you may enjoy this too! Oh, provincial news... Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijKEXscXikQ

(by the way, that's about all there is in that town.) A street, a courthouse, a few antique shops, and a Xmas tree farm from which I usually chop and purchase our tree each year.)
    Last edited by bowlerman; 12-07-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    "I have recently acquired a new hat of such ferocity that it has been running my whole life for me. I wake up in the morning thinking, 'Who shall I wear my hat at today?'"
    --Katherine Whitehorn

Quote Originally Posted by bowlerman View Post

My haul of the day-- made out pretty well this morning:

Champ Kasmir "Black Hawk" but I think it's an especially charred very dark grey. full crown, 2 1/8" high flanged brim.

I REALLY like that Champ. The brim is just right for the color and crown. Sort of a Sinatra-esque hat. If it's a 7, let me know if you ever want to sell it!
    Paul W. (the Benzadmiral)
    http://benzadmiral-uncle.blogspot.com/

Great looking Whippet, Dave. I'd like to see that one on ya!
    You can have my girl, but don't touch my hat!

Lyle Lovett

+1! That is a beautiful color, David.
    --Katherine Whitehorn

Jeff, that Stetson is beautiful! The liner is amazing. I've never seen a Stetson liner in that color. When do you think that hat was made?
    Mike

I found in a market place this hat, like paste, unlined , ribbon like is, soft, smoth, in $ 100 pesos ($ 8.00 USD), this is a new to me, was cleaned, desinfected and used, is very warm now wich winter begins, Hatter an me believe is rabbit hair, but can not say who is the maker 。。。
    any where, any place,be kind with animals, keep on warm walking, smiling and shadowing, life is plenty

Wow, I like the color combination. The ribbon could use a little work, but otherwise it looks great.

Later
    Mike

Groucho Marx said it best:
    撤olitics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying all the wrong remedies.