Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: BOARDWALK EMPIRE (HBO) - Everything you wanted to bootleg about the Show!

Quote Originally Posted by resortes805 View Post
    I want Purnsley's (Chalky's right hand man) green three piece!
    Yeah, Dunn gets some great duds, for sure. I was digging Chalky's chapeau, too. I'd like to learn more about who's doing the costume work for this show, the hats in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by resortes805 View Post
    I want Purnsley's (Chalky's right hand man) green three piece!
    Purnsley and Chalk are the two best dressed guys on that show.

One of the Regulars Sierra Charriba's Avatar
    My opinion: the episode is the best of all seasons, at this moment. Purnsley and Chalk are great. And, my friends, Richard is the man. The best TV serie character in years. Waiting for next sunday, a very hard work!
    "Pony soldier, I'm Sierra Charriba. Who you send against me now?"
    Major Dundee, Sam Peckinpah, 1965

Some great hats form episode 10.
    Love Lucky's Homburg

Quote Originally Posted by Doublegun View Post
    So is Richard going to go after Gyp & Co, all by himself? Also thought the arrest of Luciano was a very interesting twist.
    I don't think that is the situation right now. Gillian used Gyp's men to remove Richard from the premises. The scene of Richard packing his tools struck me in two ways. First is Gillian telling Richard he isn't a complete person and cannot expect the things that decent folks have. Those weapons are all he has to show for his life up to this point at the brothel.
    Next is the packing of his weapons can be a foreshadowing of the future. The warrior preparing for battle and all that..
    Workwear is the new Black.
    I'm not a bearded logger but play one on the internets

Gillian just left her self to the mercy of Gyp. Richard can take care of himself. She is afraid of losing little Tommy to Richard. Next week will be interesting for sure.

Last edited by The Wiser Hatter; 11-27-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Not too north, not too south; just right, in CA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraud View Post
    I don't think that is the situation right now. Gillian used Gyp's men to remove Richard from the premises. The scene of Richard packing his tools struck me in two ways. First is Gillian telling Richard he isn't a complete person and cannot expect the things that decent folks have. Those weapons are all he has to show for his life up to this point at the brothel.
    Next is the packing of his weapons can be a foreshadowing of the future. The warrior preparing for battle and all that..
    Gyp's men seemed a bit hesitant to remove Richard, but they postured at Gillian's beckoning and Richard left with his head held high. And when Gillian said Juliet "didnt' appear blind in her photograph," raise your hand if you wanted to smack her then and there. Richard has killed more than 60-something people with nary a blink of an eye, yet is probably the most balanced and ethical character on the show (with perhaps the exception of Gyp's dog, who seems to handle things pretty well) and easily the favorite among viewers. I've strained my eyes and frame-by-frame and watched the scenes from next week and can't figure out who he is shooting. Dark wood, staircase, well-furnished - is it in the brothel?
    "Waiter, will you serve the nuts? I mean, will you serve the guests the nuts?"

My Mail is Forwarded Here flat-top's Avatar
    There is certainly blood splattered all over his mask. I would think that he's in the brothel removing Tommy. I can't wait for this episode, but I also do NOT want the season to end.
    "The future isn't what it used to be."~~Louis Cyphre

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Powers View Post
    And when Gillian said Juliet "didnt' appear blind in her photograph," raise your hand if you wanted to smack her then and there.
    Gillian deserved many a smack over the course of the program. If anyone deserves a slow and painful end it's that one.

Chalky is sticking his neck out for Nucky. I wonder if he will end up with a club on the boardwalk.
    Workwear is the new Black.
    I'm not a bearded logger but play one on the internets

Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraud View Post
    Gillian deserved many a smack over the course of the program. If anyone deserves a slow and painful end it's that one.

Chalky is sticking his neck out for Nucky. I wonder if he will end up with a club on the boardwalk.
    He'll end up with a club--if he and Nucky live.
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.