Advertisements
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JFK's Cavanagh

Advertisements
    Secret Service?
    Oh, YOU were thinking the Nazi SS!! Ooops.

Practically Family

I really like those pics of JFK and his hat(s). Especially the one in the presidential box at a game. I also like the last two photo's where it shows the difference in generations, meaning the wider brim vs the stingy. Excellelnt photos FedoraFan112390!
    The roads we take are more important than the goals we announce. Decisions determine destiny.

Practically Family
    Quote Originally Posted by MCrider View Post
    I really like those pics of JFK and his hat(s). Especially the one in the presidential box at a game. I also like the last two photo's where it shows the difference in generations, meaning the wider brim vs the stingy. Excellelnt photos FedoraFan112390!
    Plus the generational difference with JFK in his thin cut, dark blue suit; Flashy new, whereas you have Ike in his wider cut grey suit. Truly a photo which captures two generations.

Great pics!

The first one looks like he's on a tiny (or invisible) Blackberry. Let the time-traveling hoax begin!

David

7 7/8 L.O.

Practically Family
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadave View Post
    Great pics!

The first one looks like he's on a tiny (or invisible) Blackberry. Let the time-traveling hoax begin!
    According to where I got the pic from, he was on his way to the hospital; Jackie was in labor with John, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraFan112390 View Post

In our country always saw JFK like a pleasing and agreeable person, I think He looked fine with any hat.
    any where, any place,be kind with animals, keep on warm walking, smiling and shadowing, life is plenty

Practically Family
    A question: Do you guys think JFK only wore a hat in these pictures (even the one en route to the hospital to meet Jackie who was in labor) only due to the requests of his hat industry friends, or did he genuinely like wearing a hat (on a rare occaison)?

Based on his coiffure, and the fact that he seemed to hold the hat most of the time, I would guess he wasn't a hat wearer at all.
    You can have my girl, but don't touch my hat!

Lyle Lovett

Practically Family
    Seems to me likely that he wore a hat like everybody else, except when it suited his purpose to pose without one to display his hair (so as to emphasize his "youthfulness" and "vigor") and that as usual the media reported the narrative rather than the facts.

Is it just me but is he wearing elevator shoes?