Thread: For Sale Borsalino Trionfo -7 1/2

For Sale Borsalino Trionfo -7 1/2

I have a beautiful mint condition Trionfo in size 7 1/2. Color is Charcoal Grey with a Black grosgrain ribbon,also comes with the button cord. You also have the option of having the merlot wine ribbon which is a custom vintage ribbon that easily
    hooks on and off. This is a Bencraft Hat and has their stamp on the liner. There are no issues with the hat.
    Asking $200 that includes shipping.
    Last edited by bond; 08-05-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Nice looking hat there.

Thanks, it's a very nice hat , it's just too large for me though, so it needs a good home. I had fun creating it with my friends at the brass rooster hat shop. Kate did a fantastic job with the ribbon.

Oh lord have mercy, another "steal deal" that if only would have been here for sale a few days earlier, my spending budget for the past month or so is over the top and on hold for a while. Great looking hat just what I was looking for when shopping but could not find anything this nice. Makes me want to cry.

Well the hat is still available you can PM me or contact me via email at sdalsbo@gmail.com if you decide yoiu really want to have it.
    Iam offering up more than 6 various Borsalinos that i have collected and will have more up for sale this wk.
    So stay tuned...