Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: What makeup are you wearing today?

Quote Originally Posted by fortworthgal View Post
    ^ I love the Revlon PhotoReady foundations & primers, but the liquid foundation definitely isn't matte. I consider it a drugstore dupe of MAC Mineralize liquid.
    True, but then I put the Pampered Puss Matte Mineral Foundation over it and I'm getting a great look.
    "The apple cannot be stuck back on the Tree of Knowledge; once we begin to see, we are doomed and challenged to seek the strength to see more, not less." - Arthur Miller

^ Nice! I really do like the PhotoReady line. The perfecting primer is really nice.

One of the Regulars ThemThereEyes's Avatar
    Off today, so everyday sunscreen and NARS Deep Throat lip gloss.

I'm so boring...

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Porcelain Ivory
    Coty Airspun powder - translucent extra coverage
    Clinique blush - Cupid
    Lorac auburn brow pencil
    MAC Painterly paint pot (as eye primer)
    MAC Orb, Mylar & Satin Taupe eyeshadows
    MAC False Lash mascara
    Smashbox lip liner
    Julie Hewett Oona Noir lipstick

Clean & Clear Advantage Moisturizer
    Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in C1 Shell
    Coty Airspun Powder in Naturally Neutral
    Eyeshadows from my Naked 2 palette
    Jordana felt-tip eyeliner
    Maybelline mascara in Blackest Black
    Bonne Belle glow blusher
    Ulta blush

I love makeup!!
    "I understand the concept of cooking and cleaning, just not as it applies to me."

^ How do you like the Naked 2 palette? I have the original Naked palette, but haven't picked up #2. I'm curious to hear what you think!

Today for me -
    Chanel Vitalumiere fluid foundation in #10 limpide
    Clinique blended loose powder
    MAC Well Dressed blush
    Lorac auburn brow pencil
    MAC Painterly paint pot (as eye primer)
    MAC Orb, Mylar & Satin Taupe eyeshadows
    MAC False Lash mascara
    Julie Hewett Film Noir lipstick

One of the Regulars katiesparkles's Avatar
    You didn't ask me, but I have the Naked2 as well....and I'm bored at work...! I like it, but I was definitely pulled into the "hype" and stalked the UD website the day the palette came out to snag one up right away.

Some of the shadows are fantastic.. others... not so much. I was severely disappointed in "foxy" which is the ivory, matte shade. It's sooo chalky and sheer. The satin-y shadows are great though, in my opinion. I love "pistol". Compared to the original Naked I'd say it's good, but not as good!

Moi today:
    - Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
    - Estee Lauder Maximum Cover "Creamy Ivory"
    - Coty Aispun "Honey Beige"
    - Too Faced Foiled Eyeliner (black)
    - Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pencil
    - Too Faced LashGasm (black)
    - TheBalm "The Perfect Man" Cream Blush (pink), from The Balm and The Beautiful Palette
    - Korres Lip Glaze "Rose" (sheer red)

^ I love hearing opinions! Thanks for sharing. I got sucked into all the hype with the first Naked palette. I remember it being unavailable for months on end, and the day Ulta finally got them in stock I grabbed it like I'd won the lottery. I like it, but find I don't use it much anymore. I find myself wearing my MAC shadows much more often, UD seem to have a lot of fallout.

A lot of the Naked 2 colors look so similar to the 1st palette, I just can't justify buying it. They're still a good value for the number of full-size shadows and the price, though, if you need eyeshadow.

One of the Regulars katiesparkles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fortworthgal View Post
    ^ I love hearing opinions! Thanks for sharing. I got sucked into all the hype with the first Naked palette. I remember it being unavailable for months on end, and the day Ulta finally got them in stock I grabbed it like I'd won the lottery. I like it, but find I don't use it much anymore. I find myself wearing my MAC shadows much more often, UD seem to have a lot of fallout.

A lot of the Naked 2 colors look so similar to the 1st palette, I just can't justify buying it. They're still a good value for the number of full-size shadows and the price, though, if you need eyeshadow.

It was pure craziness both times they launched the palettes! I remember reading and seeing that folks cashed out up to three times the amount to buy the Naked2 on eBay when Urban Decay was out of them. Some people.... I don't even know. Haha.
    I agree though, the colors are similar and technically you really don't need both if you have one already. I think most of us are guilty of having more than enough though... so, whatever

I only have a single MAC shadow! I always see you posting that you used Satin Taupe, and so many YouTube gals like it.. maybe it's time...

Did you hear about the UD custom palettes yet?

^ No! Do tell.

I love MAC shadows, they're pretty much all I use now. I do have the UD Naked Palette and a Guerlain palette, but MAC's my favorite. Satin Taupe is the bomb!