Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Ebay finds and purchases

Last edited by rue; 03-08-2012 at 11:06 AM.

"Kissing a man without a moustache is like drinking champagne without bubbles”

In those days the best painkiller was ice; it wasn't addictive and it was particularly effective if you poured some whiskey over it.~ Gracie Allen

Wow rue, have I ever told you, that you have good taste?
    “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” Miuccia Prada

Awww.... thank you

"Kissing a man without a moustache is like drinking champagne without bubbles”

In those days the best painkiller was ice; it wasn't addictive and it was particularly effective if you poured some whiskey over it.~ Gracie Allen

I just received this old Darwin Razor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170792009606...84.m1439.l2649

It basically mounts a short piece of what could be a straight razor blade in a handle to hold like a modern double edge or cartridge razor, but has a mechanism that allows honeing and stropping the blade and maintain precise angles.

I used a similar model, only made by Rolls this morning, and also have some of the old Kampfe lather catcher models, as well as some Valet Auto Strops.

A Brunswick record Messa Stomp/Jump Jack Jump

“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” Miuccia Prada

Near the World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum
    Quote Originally Posted by Giftmacher View Post
    A Brunswick record Messa Stomp/Jump Jack Jump

I wouldn't try to flex the record like they have pictured on the dust jacket.
    People think they are so rebellious and original, when really they are just banal, boring and dumb.

I would like to see the original record, never heard of them before.

Wolverine Addison Boots

Here is my latest ebay find. Wolverine 1000 mile Addison boots. They are the most comfortable shoes right out of the box that I have ever owned! They are a size D width, so I ordered my normal size, good thing, they fit great. Some are ordering a full size down, must be EEE width. Most people think I am wearing dress shoes, untile I flash a little ankle. Went back to order a second pair to wear while riding my motorcycles, out of my size. I may order a tan pair for the bikes, saw a write up where the owner really wore his tan pair through the mud and muck, really looked cool, hard to believe. Makes you wonder why this kind of boot ever went out of style for every day use. No tennis shoe I have ever worn, is this comfortable!

Love that wingtips Stearmen! I could find use for them too

I won few days back Fat Domino's LP. Onvergetelijke hits

Glass Door Knobs

Just picked up some crystal door knobs, less then $10.00 apiece. Two are matching, three are the same flower pattern, one of which is the coveted purple, [yes I know why they turn,"] and one brown porcelain. I made a little Rube Goldberg adapter to put one on my truck, didn't want to drill it out and ruin the threads. Rilly dresses up the little Toy Toco, don't you think?