Thread: Where Does a Gentleman find Grecian Slippers in L.A.?

"A List" Customer Evan Everhart's Avatar

Where Does a Gentleman find Grecian Slippers in L.A.?

So, after so many years, my grecian slippers have finally died on me. The uppers are irreparably damaged.

To my chagrin I went down to Hollywood searching for the shop where I used to get all of my slippers only to find that it was gone (I'd not been in the neighborhood to remember for some time) and now, I have no way to find a decent pair of my favorite slippers anymore that does not involve me having to send away to the UK and pay all of that not so lovely shipping and handling along with the tedious waiting and lack of tactile assurance of my satisfaction with the product.

In short. I need to know where I can pick up grecian slippers in Los Angeles if at all possible, and preferably not at a price that will break the bank. So, any ideas folks?

Oh, I am looking either for tan, cordovan, ox-blood finish, or green (or failing any of these, I would also be open to a dark red pair). Any-how, please do tell me where I can locate some of these wonderful slippers. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Everhart View Post
    and preferably not at a price that will break the bank.
    A number would help.
    Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Suspended
    http://www.shoebuy.com/lb-evans-radi.../319712/684215

These are available in Burgundy too
    [B]Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases[/B]